Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!

Go down 
+14
Stender
troublemagnet
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
chewie
manny
SAHB Healer
Wargod
Shiney
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
Orion Crystal Ice
exact33
SideShowDisaSter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Just set up to switch with Jstate!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Great. Now I'm back to trying to find stuff TM will think is "diverse enough". Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 84826

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Great. Now I'm back to trying to find stuff TM will think is "diverse enough". Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 84826

send him some morton downey jr and some jim neighbors!!! Top it off with William Shatner and Leonard nimoy!!

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 am

Crap, sorry to jstate and joker both. I just did a VERY quick scan of the thread and set everything up. I obviously missed the both of you. Ah well, at least it worked out!!

I'll start the reviews thread in the "Hurting Words" section. Once you've received your comps from your partner and have time to listen to them, please post a review there!!!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 pm

OCI should be getting his comps soon. The Captain Kangaroo Rap will be famous!!!

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 pm

I happen to own a William Shatner album and it is quite good. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_twisted Unfortunately I was not able to fit anything from it on teh comps. WHICH I SENT OUT TODAY YEAH BOIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I happen to own a William Shatner album and it is quite good. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_twisted Unfortunately I was not able to fit anything from it on teh comps. WHICH I SENT OUT TODAY YEAH BOIIIIIIIIII

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!!!

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

Review thread is up in the Hurting Words section. I'll leave this one up until the weekend is over, and then everything can be continued in the new thread.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

my choices for teh EXACT33 were PAINSTAKINGLY DECIDED UPON until a suitable tracklist was REALIZED, IT ARE MASTERPIECES OF SOUND COMPILING, NOT MAYBE BEST OF THE HIGHEST SONGS FROM EACH ARTIST AT ALL TIMES BUT IN MY VIEW, PERHAPS THE BEST INTRODUCTIONARIES.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
my choices for teh EXACT33 were PAINSTAKINGLY DECIDED UPON until a suitable tracklist was REALIZED, IT ARE MASTERPIECES OF SOUND COMPILING, NOT MAYBE BEST OF THE HIGHEST SONGS FROM EACH ARTIST AT ALL TIMES BUT IN MY VIEW, PERHAPS THE BEST INTRODUCTIONARIES.

What did he just say???
thinking

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:39 pm

That was my thought when I read that. "What language is that?"

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Am I putting together my new entertainment center?
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Barack Obama is your new entertainment center.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Barack Obama is your new entertainment center.

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 201269

I get it now........ Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Lol
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 am

Doing my comps this weekend hopefully get out next week if I'm not working out of town!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 am

PRDs set will ship out on monday.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Same for you Chewie. I had them all done and when I went back to check a few of them I messed up so I had to fix it.... a few times lol.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 pm

SAHB If I get a moment to breathe (I have a house full of children) I will make your comps this weekend
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:45 pm

I finished my comp for troublemagnet today. Even though this is probably the heaviest comp I've made it's probably still not heavy enough. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_wink

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Mine are done for Required Fields hopefully get it out this week. I work out of town this week.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am

manny wrote:
SAHB If I get a moment to breathe (I have a house full of children) I will make your comps this weekend

No worries. Take your time & enjoy the process. I'm in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 am

I'm back from vacation, so Kmorg's comps should get done this week.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 am

Please move all discussion to the review thread in the Hurting Words section.

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5