Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!

Go down 
+18
DeathCult
ThrashedOutCobra33
Troublezone
metalmaniac122
Tall Tyrion
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
bgast1
scottmitchell74
Smindas
SideShowDisaSter
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
Invader
Thrasher73
sovdat
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm

bgast1 wrote:
Bob: At age 98 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

My wife, when I showed her this said it was going to happen waaaay before I'm 98.affraid nah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:36 am

Smindas wrote:
At age 33 you will choke on a piece of steak.

What an anti-climatic way to go.

My mom saved my life when I was choking on a piece of steak when I was about 19.

It has me living until I'm 79. Pretty good for a 280 pound man.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:48 pm

At age 23 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.

wtf
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Nick: At age 74 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an
exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the
highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

I'm a star, baby!
🤘
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Jason: At age 31 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 561797
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 am

mc666 wrote:
Quote :
mc: At age 78 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.
no way in hell do i intend to live that long. must drink more beer.

Sorry thats your fate bro. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:55 pm

At age 70 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Greg: At age 76 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:42 pm

At age 48 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

Can't get any more metal than that!! THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 pm

At age 33, for unknown reasons, you will be hiding in the bra rack in the women's (60+) department of Wal-Mart. You will have a heart attack and die. An illegal immigrant sees your shoes beneath the rack; she takes them, unaware they were on someone's feet.

She takes them to the 10 Items or Less checkout and tries to pay for them (with food stamps), but there is no UPC code. A retail clerk from the elderly women's department must come and get the shoes to try and price them. She is gone a long time (because the shoes were not for sale). A long line queues up behind the woman. An irrate redneck just wanting to buy nightcrawlers loses it and goes on a shooting spree, killing 27 people (that's on you, buddy!). He escaped and went fishing. He didn't catch anything.

In the meantime, a small piece of poop fell out of your bum.

surprised
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Hmm, for you Eyesore I imagined something more like:

MAN GETS MAULED TO DEATH WHILE ATTEMPING BEASTIALITY WITH GRIZZLY BEAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

At age 69 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

I took one of these life expectency test a few days ago and it told me I would cash out at 67, What Gives..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Hmm, for you Eyesore I imagined something more like:

MAN GETS MAULED TO DEATH WHILE ATTEMPING BEASTIALITY WITH GRIZZLY BEAR
Nah, I'm too smooth, man. I've already been with many grizzlies. They love me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Here's mine...

At age 59 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Brian: At age 51 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Ben: At age 79 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Wow. Somebody has been reading my life's to-do list....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm afraid to try this, because I'm almost certain I've been dead for several years now. THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 927150 If I'm not dead then what am I doing here in hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:34 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
I'm afraid to try this, because I'm almost certain I've been dead for several years now. THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 927150 If I'm not dead then what am I doing here in hell?
Just make something up like I did. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 am

Michel: At age 76 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

If so, I sure as hell will take a few of those little bastards with me! THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!   THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE AMAZING DEATH PREDICTOR!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2