Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-Shirt Slayer

Go down 
+9
DallasBlack
Joe
Stender
Fat Freddy
Orion Crystal Ice
GrandNational
Wargod
ultmetal
Sutekh
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 am

Has anybody else checked out this fan site dedicated to band t-shirts and merch? A really interesting idea, and some great cool shirts to boot! I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would have some rare ones.

T-Shirt Slayer
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am

That's an interesting site. There is a "battle jacket" MySpace up too. It has TONS of photos of different patch clad denim vests.

Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

Might have to create an account and add my two "battle jackets".

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm

There's a jacket with an Ultimatum patch on there already... I'll have to add my Ultimatum shirts too.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Saw a couple jackets with Ultimatum patches.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 pm

I joined and added some tee's and posters!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 am

ultmetal wrote:
Saw a couple jackets with Ultimatum patches.

That is pretty cool, the jackets look great.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am

Wargod48 wrote:
I joined and added some tee's and posters!

Wargod51

Cool. You have a ton of shirts. Can't wait to see them all added.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am

I think I need to join and add some of my rare shirts. T-Shirt Slayer 11840
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 am

Neat stuff. I saw quite a few shirts on that site that I had back in the day. Now I wish I still had'em. :(

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

ill have to add some of my rare ones when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

I went diggin' around and found a couple of my old patches, so I posted pix of'em on that site.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

all the stuff I used to have like that got misplaced when I moved to Seattle in 1994. So it's all just memories now.

Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm

detuned wrote:
all the stuff I used to have like that got misplaced when I moved to Seattle in 1994. So it's all just memories now.

don't lie, you replaced them with flannel to fit in. T-Shirt Slayer Lol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm

detuned wrote:

Almost all of my t-shirts are gone but I still have a bunch of old patches, some pins/buttons, etc. from back in the day. Over the years the shirts shrunk (or I got too big and fat, take your pick) to the point where they didn't fit me anymore so they were slowly "retired" one by one.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 pm

All my old t-shrits (which could be considered vintage now) have been worn to the point of desinigrating (not even enough to salvage). I've been trying to re-capture some of them like an old Metallica shirt (which I lost a bid to on eBay) and a Slayer shirt (which I was able to buy from eBay). There is also a G&R shirt that I want back (but it costs $50+) and I used to have a white Iron Maiden shirt with all the Eddies from the albums up to Fear Of The Dark and I had the Metallica-Metal Up Your A$$ shirt. If I could recapture them I'd post them there for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Joe wrote:
detuned wrote:

don't lie, you replaced them with flannel to fit in. T-Shirt Slayer Lol

By 1994, if you were wearing flannel in Seattle...you were SO 1992....

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:10 am

Sounds cool! I'm gonna check out those sites too. That's totally what I'd be into. Metal fashion, count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Just added my new "battle vest" and a few t-shirts.

Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 am

Spent a good chunk of time on the site last night. I will try to add something soon too.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 am

T-Shirt Slayer 100_0972
T-Shirt Slayer 100_0964

My work in progress. Still lots of room for more patches. Need to get me a good Motorhead and U.D.O. patch.

Speaking of patches I have a rare Vengeance Rising patch for trade, the same one that you can see on my vest.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 am

Hey kmorg. put your ultimatum collection on this site. you have the biggest collection of shirts i've ever seen!!!
T-Shirt Slayer 11840 T-Shirt Slayer 11840 T-Shirt Slayer 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 am

biddle wrote:
Hey kmorg. put your ultimatum collection on this site. you have the biggest collection of shirts i've ever seen!!!
T-Shirt Slayer 11840 T-Shirt Slayer 11840 T-Shirt Slayer 11840

He has more shirts that I do.

I added some more shirts last night.

Administrator
ultmetal

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Added a bunch more shirts tonight. Think I might start selling off some of those shirts. I have so many of them. Some of the older ones are too big for me and I never wear them.

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Added a bunch more shirts tonight. Think I might start selling off some of those shirts. I have so many of them. Some of the older ones are too big for me and I never wear them.

I'll buy em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-Shirt Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Slayer   T-Shirt Slayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Shirt Slayer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next