Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Malevolent Creation record.

Go down 
+6
Temple of Blood
Grimmo
mc666
stevegarveyfan
Leatherface
Troublezone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

New Malevolent Creation record. Empty
PostSubject: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm

I just love their song titles! New Malevolent Creation record. 11840 New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_lol

New Malevolent Creation record. 1ptrans

New Malevolent Creation record. 1ptrans MALEVOLENT CREATION: New Album Cover Artwork Unveiled - June 22, 2010

The cover artwork for "Invidious DominionNew Malevolent Creation record. 2_bing", the forthcoming eleventh album from Florida-based death metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION, can be viewed below. The art was created by renowned artist Pär Olofsson (THE FACELESS, IMMORTAL, ABYSMAL DAWN).

"Pär Olofsson was recommended to us by our label manager, Gerardo Martinez, and after checking out some of his work we knew he was our guy," commented the band. "Our initial thought was to have a world in chaos and destruction, or an Invidious Dominion, which then led us to remember the 'Ten Commandments' album cover, and how cool it would be to have the demon make a return appearance but from a frontal view!

"Pär's totally brutal interpretation couldn't have exceeded our expectations any more! We are stoked with his work and can't wait to see it on a bunch of cool merch and more than likely everyone in the band's skin!"

"Invidious Dominion" will be released on August 24New Malevolent Creation record. 2_bing in North America via Nuclear Blast Records (three days later in Europe through Massacre). The effort will made available in various territories as a regular CD; digipack with bonus material; and vinyl LP.

MALEVOLENT CREATION's new album was recorded at Mana Recording Studios (CANNIBAL CORPSE, VITAL REMAINS, GOATWHORE) in St. Petersburg, Florida with producer Erik Rutan (MORBID ANGEL, HATE ETERNAL, CANNIBAL CORPSE). The band has also just signed a management deal with Extreme Management Group (SUFFOCATION, ORIGIN).

Commented guitarist Phil Fasciana: "MALEVOLENT CREATION have found a winning combination working with Erik Rutan, putting together an album filled with every bit of hatred, speed and aggression the band has ever recorded. 'Invidious Dominion' contains 10 full-throttle songs from start to finish and will be embarking on a massive world tour upon the album's release in August 2010."

"Invidious Dominion" track listing:

01. United Hate
02. Conflict Finalized
03. Slaughterhouse
04. Compulsive Face Breaker
05. Lead Spitter
06. Target Rich Environment
07. Antagonized
08. Born Again Hard
09. Corruptor
10. Invidious Dominion

MALEVOLENT CREATION was recently rejoined by original bassist Jason Blachowicz. Blachowicz initially left on good terms to further his tattoo career, but the death metal sickness still runs deep in his veins!

"Been in hiding, working in tattoo shops for quite some time now but my gut has been aching to do one of the things that I do best... spreading malevolence across the globe with my brothers in metal," Blachowicz said in a statement. "The evil in my blood has motivated me to dust the cobwebs off of my bass and commit to performing blasphemy and anger upon mine and everyone else's ears once again. This is also for one of my inspirations, Peter Steele, and for all of the loyal MALEVOLENT CREATION fans who have been supporting us for 23 smurfing years!

"Our 11th album, 'Invidious Dominion', is going to rip the weak and feeble to shreds!"

New Malevolent Creation record. Malevolentcd
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 am

Cool artwork.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am

One of the few bands whose albums I always buy when they are released. Love these guys' music.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am

it'll be good i'm sure.

Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 am

I'll be getting this for sure. I have every single official disc that MC ever put out. New Malevolent Creation record. 778825
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 am

who's in the band?
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Seeing the artwork I hope their new music is as pummelling as alot of the bands that use this artist's work (Hour of Penance, Unmerciful, Disavowed, Abysmal Dawn, Carnophage....). I liked Dommsday X but was still hoping for more 'brutality' I guess.
Anyone know who's drumming on it?
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 pm

The art is freakin awesome. May want to pick this up. What do Malevolant Creation sound like?
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

Malevolent Creation sounds like no other band I can think of. Just fast and extremely vicious. They use blasts like nobody's business, and they use 'em well.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 am

A new song called "Slaughterhouse" is up on their myspace. Sounds pretty good so far...

http://www.myspace.com/malevolentcreation
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 am

Man, I love their sound. They do death metal like no one else. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:01 am

ill definately be getting it. Killer art.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 am

Quote :

New Malevolent Creation record. Malevolentcd

I has a bible

O noes, dropped mah bible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Malevolent Creation record.   New Malevolent Creation record. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Malevolent Creation record.
Page 1 of 1