Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMULANCE - special H:O:A release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Empty
PostSubject: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 am

To commemorate the first ever European show of AMULANCE conquering H:O:A at the end of July, we are going to release a special EP called "Deutschland"

The EP will contain 5 brand new exclusive tracks, some of which were written back in the 80s but never recorded properly until now. the EP will be limited to only 500 hand-numbered copies and will also serve as a pilot for the upcoming full-length album.

For the same occasion we'll also re-press "RAGE Within and the Aftermath" CD, which has been our best-selling item so far and out of print and getting hard to find since 2008. It will be a small one-time re-press limited to 500 with different booklet design so the band can have copies to sell at H:O:A and recoup traveling expenses.

If you are going to visit H:O:A, please support the band and look them up to buy those releases directly from them. For everyone else which will not attend to the festival, we will have some copies to sell, plus the regular distributors which support Stormspell (Salute and big thanks for the ongoing support to all of you!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Cool, I'll definitely get a copy of this off of ya.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 am

Artwork:

AMULANCE - special H:O:A release AMULANCE_EP-500

TRACK LISTING:

1) The Crypt
2) The Alpha One
3) A Good Day To Die
4) At Your Grave
5) I The Machine
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 am

Awesome! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 am

Cool,I'll have to get this.I really dig The Rage Within and the Aftermath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMULANCE - special H:O:A release   AMULANCE - special H:O:A release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMULANCE - special H:O:A release
Page 1 of 1