Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release

Go down 
+2
Glenn Rogers
BillRoxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Empty
PostSubject: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release and Listening Party   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release and Listening Party

Roxx Records and Ne Plus Ultra Records will be hosting a very intimate invitation only release and listening party in honor of the brand new Michael Phillips solo debut release! The only way to get in to this show is to get a ‘Golden Metal Ticket’ which you will receive when you purchase the new CD from the Roxx Store or Divine Metal Distro between now and November 1st.

Each ticket will allow you in to a special invitation only show where you will be treated to a special performance from Michael Phillips and some very special guests including fasedown, the return of Applehead, 2112 (a tribute to Rush) and a few surprise guests! Join Michael and some of his closest friends for this special record release and listening party and hear the whole debut CD they way it was meant to be played…LOUD!

Guests must be willing and able to travel on their own accord to the Central California area the weekend of November 7th,! Full details will be provided only to those that purchase CD's between today and November 1st only!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry, I'll be out of town. Please give Michael my reguards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm

There is something Bill overlooked in the press release....I will be there. Now ya'll really want to go, don't you? Smile

Actually, this is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. It is going to be killer! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:54 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
There is something Bill overlooked in the press release....I will be there. Now ya'll really want to go, don't you? Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_smile

Actually, this is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. It is going to be killer! Can't wait!

Nice!!!! Have fun!!!

I sent you an email on facebook - did you get it?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 pm

I was invited, but the plane ticket out was a bit out of my price range. Would have been cool as I was going to do a song with Mike.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Applehead (Minier) is back? Cool to hear that.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Looks like I'll be going after all. Some friends have pitched in to help buy me a ticket. See you all there.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Looks like I'll be going after all. Some friends have pitched in to help buy me a ticket. See you all there.

WHOO HOO! I'm getting my Ultimatum stuff signed! Smile

No really, you and I will be riding up together, I believe. I look forward to meeting you, ult.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:05 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

WHOO HOO! I'm getting my Ultimatum stuff signed! Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_smile

No really, you and I will be riding up together, I believe. I look forward to meeting you, ult.

Bill is picking you and I up at LAX on Friday evening.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:02 pm

sob! scott,be sure to get someone to take lots of pics especially of u and michael will love to put them up on myspace.have a great time! wish i could be there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release   Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Phillips – Special ‘Invitation Only’ Record Release
Page 1 of 1