Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Warrior-Rebellion

Go down 
+18
Alaskan Metalhead
Thrasher73
Orion Crystal Ice
FlyingV
TH Joe
JBall_Z
ryanmetalman
James B.
metalheaded
thejokeriv
Gilbert
Sutekh
kmorg
stepcousin
shamgar75
Fat Freddy
stevegarveyfan
Jesusandmetal23
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Except 'He Died'.. (I appreciate the sentiment, but gag. )

He Died is absolutely atrocious. What a horrid little song.

Ohhh yeah, "He Died"... gack. Power ballads were definitely not Sacred Warrior's strong point. "Unfailing Love" off of MASTER'S COMMAND is just as bad.

Yeah. I don't buy Power Metal albums to listen to the ballads. I want my face melted by some killer music.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 pm

I love 'He Died'!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 pm

I like He Died. Very Happy

Now if you want some bad ballads, I recommend Whitecross. I love them, but some of their ballads were terrible IMO.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Stryper had some awful ballads as well, espeically on In God We Trust, and Mr. Big's To Be With You makes me cringe everytime I hear it!
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I love He Died. Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 911681
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Has anyone heard anything about a new Sacred Warrior album coming out this year? I read something in Heaven's Metal Fanzine this morning about a new song they played in concert that is supposed to appear on an upcoming release.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 am

I've heard that they are working on a new one.... then again, they said the same back in 2001.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 am

Yea, last I heard anything about the band was a couple of years back when their keyboardist died. I didn't even know they were still active.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:55 pm

kmorg wrote:
I've heard that they are working on a new one.... then again, they said the same back in 2001.

I'll believe it when I see it.

But I am excited for the re-release of this album. The mastering wasn't so good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Some of the levels either sounded pretty almost-too-loud for the time, or those drums were just super squishy. Can it sound good remastered? I'm really curious to hear how the remaster of this will sound, my favorite SW album.
Back to top Go down
jksilvi
Metal novice
Metal novice
jksilvi

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Great album

My favorite is Obssesions, then rebellion, then wiked and last of all masters command. Never liked Masters C.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

I like He Died. Schmaltzy to some, but a good song in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior-Rebellion   Sacred Warrior-Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior-Rebellion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2