Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Empty
PostSubject: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Larry King: The most trusted voice in rock and metal.

My favorite question: Are your tunes "hummable?"

Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

When was this?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Any truth to the rumor that Larry King and Mick Mars went to grade school together? Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) 251456

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
When was this?

Mid-late June, 2008
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

You know what I absolutely loathe? The revisionist nonsense 1980s bands are spouting when they say they play "rock 'n' roll" instead of heavy metal. It's not like they have to be trendy or anything, they're just a bunch of washed up rock stars who are way past their expiration date. Although I have to admit that I did quite enjoy Saints of Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:38 am

Interesting. No one has commented on Larry's mindless dabble.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:05 pm

XYZ wrote:
Interesting. No one has commented on Larry's mindless dabble.

That just comes with the territory. Larry's been pretty "out there" for the last 10-15 years now. How many 87-year old men do you know that have interesting, coherent thoughts? How he remains relevent and on tv is just another one of life's great mysteries.

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)   Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crue on Larry King (I know its old)
Page 1 of 1