Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst movie ever

Go down 
+21
chewie
exact33
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
Lurideath
DeathCult
MetalRob331
jstate
scottmitchell74
TheDoctor'sScarf
mc666
Required Fields
dirtracin1
Leatherface
Schbopo
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
kmorg
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Worst movie ever - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:36 am

I seem to dimly remember a movie called "Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid"...and somewhere else there's a distinct recollection of "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers".

But I wouldn't completely trust my memory...I don't.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:27 am

Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers is a real title, yes. Wasn't this a Troma offshoot?

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:57 am

On a music board, no one has mentioned "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?" What a turd! the only good thing to come from it was Aerosmith's cover of "Come Together" and maybe, just maybe, Alice Cooper's version of "Because." This was on VH1 a couple of years ago and I started to watch it just to see if it was as bad as I remembered. It was worse! I couldn't even finish watching it. Awful. Worst movie ever - Page 4 78889
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:13 am

Considering it was made what? back in the 70s maybe early 80s gotta consider the times
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:35 am

Schbopo wrote:
Worst movie ever - Page 4 1005_blood_waters
THIS is the worst movie ever....and I love it so much.

Never heard of this one, but according to IMDB, it's gonna be on Turner Classic Movies this Saturday @ 2 AM... (under one of its alternate titles, "Zaat;" apparently this flick goes by several different names). I may have to try and record this one. Looking @ the reviews on IMDB (a walking Catfish Monster?), it sounds like my kinda meat!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Worst movie ever - Page 4 1005_blood_waters
THIS is the worst movie ever....and I love it so much.

Never heard of this one, but according to IMDB, it's gonna be on Turner Classic Movies this Saturday @ 2 AM... (under one of its alternate titles, "Zaat;" apparently this flick goes by several different names). I may have to try and record this one. Looking @ the reviews on IMDB (a walking Catfish Monster?), it sounds like my kinda meat!

Recorded a double-shot of this movie and the 1977 Henry Fonda/Killer Octopus movie "Tentacles" from Turner Classic Movies in the wee hours of last night... hoping to watch one or the other sometime this weekend.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Worst movie ever - Page 4 83628

For whatever reason I taped (or saved on the hard drive on my PVR) a movie soooo bad, I think I was in denial about the fact that I might have seen it before:

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Man, what a turd. Easily on par with Police Academy: Mission Moscow!

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst movie ever
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4