Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)

Go down 
+8
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wargod
Jesusandmetal23
Ben Grimm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Tribunal Records has this one for $9.99 (+s/h).

I never ordered from that site before. Are they on the up-and-up? Any opinions, good bad or indifferent. Anyone finds a better deal, HOLLA!!

9.99 is a decent price considering Amazon wants 13.99.
I've ordered from Tribunal before.Great service.No worries there MG.

Ordered. I also threw in a Dominance cd for sh*ts & giggles. Read Fat Freddy's review and it sounds promising.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I am getting the Blatant Disarray as well as Uncle Slam and Casanova.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Got a promo of this disc in the mail yesterday. Haven't given it a full spin yet but it sounds pretty promising. Though I wonder why the vocals all seem to have this weird echo effect on them. It makes it sound like the vocalist isn't in the same room as the rest of the band. Or is it just me? Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_scratch

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Got a promo of this disc in the mail yesterday. Haven't given it a full spin yet but it sounds pretty promising. Though I wonder why the vocals all seem to have this weird echo effect on them. It makes it sound like the vocalist isn't in the same room as the rest of the band. Or is it just me? Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I hadn't noticed, but I'll be listening for it now the next time I give it a spin. Speaking of which...

After multiple spins of this disc, I'm sorry to say that all the songs are sorta blending together. I really liked the samples I heard and rushed to get the album, but now that I've played it over and over, I'm having a hard time picking out any particular song. It's all sounding a little same-y to me. The songs all have the same tempo or something.

Anyone else notice this?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:53 pm

I'll let you know MG,I've got a copy coming from that In Rock Media turd.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:46 am

Well after listening to this I agree with ya MG.I think what makes all these songs sound similar is the vocal approach.He seems to sing the same vocal melodies in every song.The music is good but this isnt gonna be a frequent spinner for me.The song that I think stands out the most and is my favorite so far is Hourglass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:47 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Well after listening to this I agree with ya MG.I think what makes all these songs sound similar is the vocal approach.He seems to sing the same vocal melodies in every song.The music is good but this isnt gonna be a frequent spinner for me.The song that I think stands out the most and is my favorite so far is Hourglass.

No returns! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm starting to get a little burnt out on all these retro thrash bands. I'm just not excited about this release as I would have been a couple of years ago. This is not high on my want list.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Spec wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

No returns! Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_wink

You suck! Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 308838

Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)   Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blatant Disarray - Everyone Dies Alone (new Thrash on Tribunal Records)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2