Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatwhore

Go down 
+8
Joe
Stender
mc666
MetalH
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
Metallic Blaze
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

Goatwhore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore   Goatwhore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:56 pm

I was looking for a Goatwhore thread and I couldn't find one for the life of me. Well, it seemed that I was wrong.

Let me just get this out before I post this new thing I found that's related to the band...

I LOVE GOATWHORE!!! I wish I could hammer that point home without sounding like a total drooling banana-brained primate, but I can't. I'm just such a huge fan of them. I've listened to all their albums up until this point and I've seen them live when they opened for Behemoth at the Metal Alliance Tour this year. So much energy, I swear. So much pure aggression. Everyone went utterly insane. I nearly lost my glasses in that pit, guys (don't ask why I brought my glasses with me to a blackened death metal concert, I wasn't expecting it to be so brutal, man; to be fair, I was, but not that brutal), when they played. And they are officially the first band I've truly witnessed live.

All their albums are pure masterpieces of blackened death metal. From their Serenades to the Tides of Blood demo, to their first LP, to their newest album which is set to be released this year (SPOILER!), Goatwhore have never, I repeat NEVER, disappointed. Now, with the band fellatio over and done with, I'll let the surprise come forth now.

Yesterday, the band released this lyric video for one of the tracks off the new album. The album is entitled Constricting Rage of the Merciless and is set to be released on July 8th in North America, July 7th in Europe, and July 4th in the U.K.

All fans of Goatwhore (including myself) had better get ready to have your brains blown out the back of your f*cking skull when this album drops!

Oh, and here's the place where you can pre-order the album:
http://www.metalblade.com/goatwhore/
Back to top Go down

Goatwhore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2