Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
spiritoradio
TheGooch
Ricky
akeldama
Addy
jstate
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Troublezone
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 am

manny wrote:
Kirk Cameron is speaking out about the tragic death of Andrew Koenig, his former Growing Pains costar. “At a time like this, we are all reminded of the briefness of life and the importance of being ready for our eternal destination,” Cameron said in a statement. “My prayers will continue to be with Andrew’s family.”

Wow, congatulations goes out to Mr. Cameron for not inserting his foot into his mouth, and being sympathetic to everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
manny wrote:
Kirk Cameron is speaking out about the tragic death of Andrew Koenig, his former Growing Pains costar. “At a time like this, we are all reminded of the briefness of life and the importance of being ready for our eternal destination,” Cameron said in a statement. “My prayers will continue to be with Andrew’s family.”

Wow, congatulations goes out to Mr. Cameron for not inserting his foot into his mouth, and being sympathetic to everyone involved.

Hopefully he got himself a good publicist that told him to turn it down a notch.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

This is from wikipedia, so who knows how factual this info is, but it seems like Kirk is a decent guy:

In 2003, according to the article "The Re-birth of Kirk Cameron" in Christianity Today, Cameron "admits he made some mistakes common to new believers — such as distancing themselves so far from the world that they do no good for anyone ... In time, however, he realized his missteps. In 2000, he re-joined his former cast members for a Growing Pains reunion movie. He stood in front of his TV family, and apologized for his behavior. 'I was a 17-year-old guy trying to walk with integrity, knowing that I was walking in the opposite direction from many other people. I didn't have the kind of maturity and graceful way of putting things perhaps that I would now,' he says. Cameron's fellow actors immediately embraced him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 am

Good to hear. Now if he'd only find his acting skills again. Maybe acting like a teenager as a teenages isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am

Quote :
Now if [Kirk Cameron] only find his acting skills again.

03.09.10 - This Day in History
For the first time ever, the name "Kirk Cameron" and "acting skills" were uttered in the same sentance. [citation needed]

Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_razz

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Notice it wasn't positive.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I did like that movie with Kirk Cameron and Dudley Moore, Like Father, Like Son. I remember Wildside by Motley Crue was in the soundtrack.

I do remember that joke on Growing Pains that MetalGuy posted. Funny!

Andrew Koenig R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 am

Kirk's approach to Christianity is a bit on the cold side compared to someone like ult (scott). He needs to lighten up. Other than that i'm glad he has conviction.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 pm

its tragic he died, even if i have no idea who he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.   Growing Pains tv show actor found dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains tv show actor found dead.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2