Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Here's a brilliant band rattpoison suggested long ago. I got their Of Monarchs and Beggars CD with me today, so I did a little checking on them. Looks like they got a new disc coming out in a few weeks. Killer!

Here's some videos:

"You've Been Warned" has a serious "Mother's Little Helper" vibe going on. Either way, sounds fantastic. Can't wait!

Here's one from their last album.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Pretty catchy stuff.

Is their stuff easily obtainable or only pricey imports? I know how that Rattpoison likes to dangle these carrots in our face only to find out that I have to donate a testicle to buy it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Pretty catchy stuff.

Is their stuff easily obtainable or only pricey imports? I know how that Rattpoison likes to dangle these carrots in our face only to find out that I have to donate a testicle to buy it.
Nope. Looks like it's still $10.

http://www.seedlingrecords.com/tienda-s/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=32&idproduct=109

Probably wise to e-mail the label first and make sure they're still active because the band's page says Out of Stock.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 am

Sounds right up my alley, I'll have to check this one out...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 am

Boy, "You've Been Warned" DOES sound like Mother's Little Helper.

Their sound is a little too retro for me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Got this album today. So far it kicks ass. A little bit mellower than the last album, but the songs are outstanding.

The album version of this one gave me chills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual   Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Sweet - American Spiritual
Page 1 of 1