Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City

Go down 
+13
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
7thSaviour
James B.
BillRoxx
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
Wargod
Gilbert
powermacho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I just saw it, and honestly it was a bit pointless to have these guys on the show. They just acknowledged they had a new singer to replace Udo, but nothing on the new album, nothing on a tour.

I thought it was cool that Mark Tornillo talked about how they would cover Accept tunes when TT Quick was first starting out and the crowd thought they were their own songs. Ha.

Quote :
This should be a one hour show.

I say that to myself at 11:30Pm each Saturday night as I turn off the TV and go to sleep. It "needs" to be a one hour show to get rid of the fact that every segment seems to have a "contractually obligated" feel to them. Also, the two losers (especially Jamison) have got to go. They are, imho, holding the show back. I would much rather see Eddie interviewing a guest for a while and then discussing albums (new and old) and answering some trivia. Okay, I'm off my soapbox, Peace.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:51 pm

WOW!

That "Teutonic Terror" song got me all salivating. This is amazing stuff. If everything is of this caliber this will be even better than that Herman Frank album and that is a feat to behold.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New video for the song "Teutonic Terror" can be found here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104860537

Sounds pretty good to me. Kinda funny to see Baltes is still using that same beat-up bass guitar he's been playing since the band's early days. Laughing

Man ! That song is great ! This really makes me want that cd when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New video for the song "Teutonic Terror" can be found here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104860537

Sounds pretty good to me. Kinda funny to see Baltes is still using that same beat-up bass guitar he's been playing since the band's early days. Laughing

Cool. Thanks, FF. Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 591800
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote :
That "Teutonic Terror" song got me all salivating. This is amazing
stuff. If everything is of this caliber this will be even better than
that Herman Frank album and that is a feat to behold.

VERY TRUE! 2 great songs so far is damn good!! I think it will live right up to that Herman Frank album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Love it! Especially that they hold on to those old fat Accept backing gang-vox. This is good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

I re-listened and the vocals are amazing. Mark does a fine, fine job. Really this is a must buy as much as that Herman Frank album.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:06 pm

The concert was on Saturday,and I have to say that I am happy UDO is not back with Accept. Mark did an amazing job imitating UDO'S voice. Watching the video of the new album, it seems like MARK is taking the liberties to record with his own vocal style rather than imitate UDO'S voice. But live he sings just like UDO.

All I have to say give MARK some HORNS UP for doing the impossible Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Any idea when will the new album be released?

Wikipedia sez it'll be released in September of this year....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: re   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

When I first heard the news I did not care much, but now I cannot wait for the new album. This sounds much better than what they did in the 90s. Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 11840 Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:33 am

Quote :
This sounds much better than what they did in the 90s

I like that "old" bands are finally realizing that they might as well just put out music that the fans want, instead of looking for a hit, airplay or following the trends. It's not gonna happen, so just do what feels right and make the fans happy.

PostSubject: Re: Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City   Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept To Debut Their New Lineup In New York City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2