Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album

Go down 
+17
MetalGuy71
JBall_Z
Orion Crystal Ice
nevermore
Schbopo
manny
ryanmetalman
MetalFRO
Smindas
Dave the Boss
DallasBlack
Black Coffee
kmorg
Eyesore
GrandNational
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Christopher Lee is above legend. Nothing will ever be awesome again after Christopher Lee. Maybe not even Dio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 pm

True. Most 87 year olds comtemplate if they'll make it out of bed before they pee.

Metal props to the old guy.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

I remember when I was around five years old, my brother took me to the movies to see "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave" with Christopher Lee. At one point during the movie, I literally jumped out of my seat, screamed, and ran out of the theater. I was scared! My brother could not talk me into watching the rest of the movie, so instead, he beat me the whole way home. 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_lol Ahh... the good ol' days.

Anyway, I've got to check this out. A metal CD from my favorite Dracula. I can't wait to tell my brother.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Have you listened to the sound samples on myspace?

My first thought was KISS "Music From The Elder"
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm

detuned wrote:
Christopher Lee is one of my favorite actors of all-time. I grew up worshiping the Hammer Films and Lee is one of the main reasons for that.

Let's give the guy some kudos for TRYING NEW STUFF AT HIS AGE!
Sure, I give him kudos for trying new stuff.

And I take those kudos back because it sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Quote :
I remember when I was around five years old, my brother took me to the movies to see "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave" with Christopher Lee. At one point during the movie, I literally jumped out of my seat, screamed, and ran out of the theater. I was scared! My brother could not talk me into watching the rest of the movie, so instead, he beat me the whole way home. 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_lol Ahh... the good ol' days.

Last week was rough, huh?
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Quote :

Last week was rough, huh?

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Lol
If you only knew.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

Eyesore wrote:
detuned wrote:
Christopher Lee is one of my favorite actors of all-time. I grew up worshiping the Hammer Films and Lee is one of the main reasons for that.

Let's give the guy some kudos for TRYING NEW STUFF AT HIS AGE!
Sure, I give him kudos for trying new stuff.

And I take those kudos back because it sucks.

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 201269 I don't know why but I find this to be funniest comment I have read on this board in awhile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 am

I can't get excited about anything an 87 years old person would do. Except continue to exist.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:48 am

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 83628

Christopher Lee turned 90 on May 27, and he celebrated by recording two new heavy metal songs...

Quote :
‘Let Legend Mark Me As King;’ and ‘The Ultimate Sacrifice,’ arranged by Judas Priest lead guitarist Richie Faulkner, are part of a new album, Charlemagne: The Omens of Death.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnfarrell/2012/05/28/christopher-lee-celebrates-90th-birthday-by-recording-heavy-metal/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:33 pm

And they'll be just as horrible as the other ones. lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Eyesore wrote:
And they'll be just as horrible as the other ones. lol!

yep. I couldnt stomach his first set of stuff, not going to even try with the new stuff.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:25 pm

He's doing Christmas tunes now.

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Cleesingles

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Good Lord. Christopher, we all love ya, man. but.... someone please make him stop.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Good Lord. Christopher, we all love ya, man. but.... someone please make him stop.
If everyone would stop saying how awesome it is, maybe he would.

On the bright side, he'll be dead soon.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Razz
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
He's doing Christmas tunes now.

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Cleesingles

where is Grima Wormtongue when you need him???

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I just listened to the clips.... ouch......... he needs to go back to his day job
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:08 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I just listened to the clips.... ouch......... he needs to go back to his day job

he and william shatner ought to do an album together....

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

They could also make it trio with Pat Boone doing Metal songs........
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Quote :

Don't give'em any ideas!! Sheesh!

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Don't give'em any ideas!! Sheesh!

how can you not like these?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:31 am

I'd rather listen to Jan Terri.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:04 am

Eyesore wrote:

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 352445

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'd rather listen to Jan Terri.

I regret the day I turned you on to her...

PostSubject: Re: 87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album   87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

87 year old Christopher Lee is recording a metal album
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next