Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lita Ford?

Go down 
+15
Black Coffee
mr.electric39
Wargod
DallasBlack
jstate
Dave the Boss
nevermore
Eyesore
the sentinel
James B.
ghost
MetalGuy71
manny
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Lita Ford? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 pm

If that's a 2008 pic, then I really wonder if the infamous "Sea Hag" photo is the result of some Photoshop messin'. There's no way her looks could've went THAT far downhill in only a year.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I really wonder if the "Sea Hag" photo is the result of some Photoshop messin'. There's no way her looks could've went THAT far downhill in only a year.
She definitely hasn't looked that rough in interviews. She is up there in age, though, and the skin is probably a bit looser than it was. It might just be a bad photo.

I'd still pee in her butt.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I really wonder if the "Sea Hag" photo is the result of some Photoshop messin'. There's no way her looks could've went THAT far downhill in only a year.
She definitely hasn't looked that rough in interviews. She is up there in age, though, and the skin is probably a bit looser than it was. It might just be a bad photo.

I'd still pee in her butt.

Lita Ford? - Page 2 201269 That's a line I haven't heard in awhile.

Yea, she's not as young as she used to be, but she strikes me as the type who keeps in shape...that Sea Hag photo makes her look like a Meth addict or somethin'. I wonder if the photographer had a grudge against her so he messed with it on purpose in post-op.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 pm

I think it's just a bad pic. Chances are the photographer Franceso Prandoni has a whole series of photos shot that same day that aren't as harsh as that one.

I just like pointing out that one in particular 'cause I'm a dick. Lita Ford? - Page 2 209773

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Lita Ford? - Page 2 3732350785_557feb5cb8
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Lita Ford? - Page 2 3732350785_557feb5cb8

GAAAAAAAHHHH! MY EYES! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

(Looks back at "Back to the Cave" single cover on previous page) Find a happy place, find a happy place....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Being a rocker is a tough life, on the road a lot, bad food, weird hours. Looking like Keith Richards seems part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Black Coffee
Metal student
Metal student
Black Coffee

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
If that's a 2008 pic, then I really wonder if the infamous "Sea Hag" photo is the result of some Photoshop messin'. There's no way her looks could've went THAT far downhill in only a year.

Here's a very recent Lita interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5yg7o-kGg

Yes, she's showing her age (she's 51 for crying out loud), but there's a striking difference between that live interview and the still photos.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:09 pm

I really believe that photo was doctored and photo shopped... She doesn't have HAIR in the middle of her chest does she???? Shocked

To me it looks like her face superimposed on Iggy Pops neck and body.... or some other decrepid old timer....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:14 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Being a rocker is a tough life, on the road a lot, bad food, weird hours. Looking like Keith Richards seems part of the deal.
She's also apparently live on a Caribbean island for like 14 years or something. Might explain the beef jerky texture of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Black Coffee wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Here's a very recent Lita interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5yg7o-kGg

Yes, she's showing her age (she's 51 for crying out loud), but there's a striking difference between that live interview and the still photos.
I remember seeing that. That guy is a moron.

Interviewer is a dummy, too.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

The only Lita I've ever owned is "Dancin' On The Edge". The song "Gotta Let Go" is a really good song, and the rest of the album isn't too bad either. I still give it a listen now and then.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:41 pm

She is a rock legend. I'd love to meet her someday. Even if all she ever did was The Runaways, I'd still think she was a legend.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

ultmetal wrote:
She is a rock legend. I'd love to meet her someday. Even if all she ever did was The Runaways, I'd still think she was a legend.
Agreed! I'd also love to meet Lee Aaron.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:

My best friend Erik (R.I.P.) said he met her in the early 90s and said she was a very classy woman.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:06 pm

will she do another song with ozzy for his new cd??

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 am

DallasBlack wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

My best friend Erik (R.I.P.) said he met her in the early 90s and said she was a very classy woman.

Showing some class Lita Ford? - Page 2 Lol :

Lita Ford? - Page 2 Litagil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford?   Lita Ford? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lita Ford?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2