Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone still watch SNL?

Go down 
+11
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Metal Misfit
mc666
Addy
Metallic Blaze
A Handful of Wayne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Does anyone still watch SNL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still watch SNL?   Does anyone still watch SNL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 pm

I couldn't tell you the last time I've watched a full episode. My big problem with it became how every sketch just went on and on. I also thought it became way too formulaic and too much Lorne Michaels-type wackiness in everything. It's like they are trying too hard and it feels forced. The whole episodes started feeling like the 12:45 sketches of years past. Maybe that has changed recently but every time I've seen one of those promos they show during football it reminds me why I stopped watching.

I became a fan as a kid during the Eddie Murphy years. Sad that those seasons will never see release since Michaels was out then. I loved the late 80's - early 90's runs too. The way every monday in school every one would be quoting from it.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Does anyone still watch SNL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still watch SNL?   Does anyone still watch SNL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am

Fred Armisen is great!
Back to top Go down

Does anyone still watch SNL?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2