Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!

Go down 
+30
sheets
ohwellmonkey
Rex
T-Roy
the sentinel
kmorg
Addy
QuothTheRaven
Schbopo
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
SlaytanicPOWER
troublemagnet
powermacho
holydiver97595
tohostudios
Eyesore
Shiney
Metal Misfit
snooloui
metalinmyveins
stevegarveyfan
Wargod
nevermore
thejokeriv
Dave the Boss
BillRoxx
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh I forgot - my inlaws got me a new Norelco Razor. It's very nice with the three heads on it.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Batman Arkham Asylum for PS3

LOVE that game. One of the first I bought when I got my PS3 last night. Already beat it and traded it in, but it's easily one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. Can't wait for that sequel! 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 11840

Couldn't sleep huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Musicwise: Brainstorm-Memorial Roots
Ordered Hellblade and the new Liberty N Justice with an Amazon gift card.
Cage shirt from Santa ScottMitchell.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Musicwise: Brainstorm-Memorial Roots

I want that! 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Blueberry candles are a rarity?
Well, no; you just have to go to the candle store. I generally avoid malls. Walmart and stuff doesn't have blueberry...uh...flavor?
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Blueberry candles are a rarity?
Well, no; you just have to go to the candle store. I generally avoid malls. Walmart and stuff doesn't have blueberry...uh...flavor?

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 436688

I rarely buy candles in a store. My girl has a friend that sells candles and all types of vases and stuff for them through a company called Party Lite. I guess they're like the Mary Kay of candles. Very Happy I just tell her what I want and my girl orders them for me. I really love holiday stuff like pumpkin, forest pine, cinnamon & bayberry, holiday spice, etc. What can I say? I'm a candle freak.

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 576953

And I haven't had to pay her back for a candle yet... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 564665
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 pm

I like candles too. I actually buy the new Glade candles. They have some great scents.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Two dress shirts

The Office - Season 5!!!

A ceramic T-rex my kiddo made and painted in Raider's colors.

And then TBD once we get to my parents' house in a couple days.

Raises hand as a candle guy. I burn incense at work as well. The dudes on the other shifts stink the place up so I try to make my room smell nice.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:14 pm

My wife bought me a Kiss drawing print. We are going to have it framed.

My mom/dad bought me a few things, Ted Nugent DVD, 3 Inches of Blood CD and the Joey Kramer autobiography.

My son bought me a couple dress shirts

My daughter bought me a Lynyrd Skynyrd calendar and the new Ice Age DVD.

I bought my wife a Sidney Crosby, Pittsburg Penguins jersey, a new robe and some work out cloths.

I don't care all that much about presents. I just enjoy spending time with my family. We always have a good time together, even if it's just chatting or watching a movie.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here shirt
Primus-Sailing The Seas Of Cheese shirt
Mini-Marshall stack amp
A set of bass strings (I don't get why bass strings cost so much more than guitar strings. Are they harder to make or something?)
Evil Roy Slade and the newest Harry Potter movie on DVD
KISS and AC/DC wristbands
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 am

ultmetal wrote:

I don't care all that much about presents. I just enjoy spending time with my family. We always have a good time together, even if it's just chatting or watching a movie.

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am

ultmetal wrote:

Yeah, same here. I really don't care much about presents anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 am

My wife insists on buying me presents...so I got:

Judas Priest - Metalogy (leather n spikes box w/ DVD)
U2 - No Line On The Horizon (super deluxe box w/ hardcover book, poster & DVD)
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire (super deluxe box w/ hardcover book, 2CD & 1DVD)
Katatonia - The Black Sessions (2CD, 1DVD box)
Vicious Rumors - Digital Dictator (new digi)
Vicious Rumors - Welcome To The Ball (Wounded Bird reissue)
Vicious Rumors - Vicious Rumors (Wounded Bird reissue)
Primal Fear - Metal Is Forever (2CD)

Oh, and a Batman cookie jar... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Oh, and a Batman cookie jar... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Shawn wins the prize for greatest present. 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:15 am

Leather recliner as an early co-gift with my wife.

My older son bought me Sonic Boom! I had been slowly purchasing the back catalog from Wally World, but hadn't purchased that yet. He recently got his first job and enjoyed buying his own gifts for all of us.

I'm kind of a gadget guy and my younger son bought me a t shirt that says iDad on it! Made me laugh!

This was the PS3 Christmas for the guys, though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Shawn wins the prize for greatest present. 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol

Heck yeah, I do! 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 11840

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 L10027718

Limited Edition...only 3600 made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 am

- New phone
- Showers gels and deodrants
- 2 history books
- A shirt
- E-feet!! (Eeyore slippers Very Happy)
- Make-up and brushes 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_cool Just coz I'm cool Razz
- Electric toothbrush... O.o not that I need it Razz
- Choccies
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

Father in law gave me 50 bucks, I believe i am getting a best buy gift card from my folks which ive not gotten yet......

Depending on the cost and how much i get, i might get an external HDD for my computer but I dunno yet.......

Im just glad Christmas is over I didnt have one iota of christmas spirit this year and every year i feel like i loose a little bit more

I did get my wife a giftcard to Starbucks, I wanted to get her an Ipod but finances didnt allow it -sighs-
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I never get music as gifts. I buy to much the rest of the year, and my wife wouldn't even know what to buy.

My stepson got a cool Kiss gymbag from his grandmother though.

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 pm

kmorg wrote:
my wife wouldn't even know what to buy

I had to be very specific... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol She got half and her mom got the other half...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

kmorg wrote:
I never get music as gifts. I buy to much the rest of the year, and my wife wouldn't even know what to buy.

My stepson got a cool Kiss gymbag from his grandmother though.

My son got a KISS blanket.

My little 10 year old nephew got the new mini-Kiss action figures. He tore those things open in a second and said, "hey look Uncle Scott, I got you!" He still thinks I'm a rock star! LOL! My brothers jaw dropped as he saw the value of the Kiss figures drop as the packaging was tore up and thrown in the garbage. I don't think my mom realized that my brother would have liked them much more than his 10 year old son who is going to throw them in a box of other action figures.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Thin Lizzy - UK Tour '75 (Import)

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:08 pm

kmorg wrote:

Haha, story of my life! That's the only reason I ever got a Slipknot CD. 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
kmorg wrote:
my wife wouldn't even know what to buy

I had to be very specific... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol She got half and her mom got the other half...
TOTALLY, I sent her an email about 3 weeks with Amazon links to each CD I wanted...and they magically appeared under the tree!

SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder
AUGUST BURNS RED - Constellations
THE CRUCIFIED - Box Set
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Haha, story of my life! That's the only reason I ever got a Slipknot CD. 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Lol

uhuh...blame it on your wife, nice Dave. 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 576953
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next