Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!

Go down 
+30
sheets
ohwellmonkey
Rex
T-Roy
the sentinel
kmorg
Addy
QuothTheRaven
Schbopo
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
SlaytanicPOWER
troublemagnet
powermacho
holydiver97595
tohostudios
Eyesore
Shiney
Metal Misfit
snooloui
metalinmyveins
stevegarveyfan
Wargod
nevermore
thejokeriv
Dave the Boss
BillRoxx
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 pm

OK, I know it's a little early but I wanted to start the official thread this year! ha, ha, ha (or ho, ho, ho!)

OK I know under the tree I have this, so I will start with this and add to it after I tear everything open tomorrow...

1. The Beatles - Box Set

2. Stryper - Murder by Pride (Picture Disc)

What Music items did everyone get this year over here?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Didn't get any music, but I did get two videogames, a Chapel Hill UNC football shirt, a bottle of JD, and a cookbook. Pretty good I'd say.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Money from my Grandfather so far and that turned into a Cannon HD camcorder headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

I got a Blue Cheer Live in Europe dvd and the new Voivod Live Tatsumaki dvd.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Not a thing I never get xmas presents haven't for about 10 years now.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Stryper "The Yellow and Black Attack" retro t-shirt
Stryper "Soldiers Under Command" retro t-shirt
Century Sleeper "Awaken" CD
My Silent Wake "A Garland of Tears" CD
My Silent Wake "The Anatomy of Melancholy" CD
The Beatles small blanket
The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" coffee mug
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Well, I requested all Rush C.D's from my Father & his wife, so I got:

Rush/Rush
Rush/Fly By Night
Rush/Farewell To Kings
Rush/Hemispheres
Rush/Permanent Waves
Rush/Signals
Rush/Grace Under Pressure
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:45 am

Nothing. Although I did get a James Bond box set with the first 20 films, that's pretty cool, and lots of cash 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:33 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Not a thing I never get xmas presents haven't for about 10 years now.

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_sad

I don't even ask for anything. I wouldn't even tell my fiancee what I wanted. I actually kinda feel weird getting people just giving me things, but here's what I got:

- KISS Kompendium (from the woman; hardcover of 1200+ pages collecting KISS comics from the '70s to today)
- $50 gift cards to American Eagle, Best Buy and Cracker Barrel (one of my favorite restaurants)
- $50 from my parents
- $25 gift card to Target
- Assassin's Creed II for PS3 (from the woman)
- Ruby/Spears Superman: The Complete Series DVD (from the woman)
- Sculpture of Rudolph, Hermy & Yukon from the Jim Shore Collection (really beautiful stuff, I've gotten one piece each year for the last three Christmases)
- $100 Omaha Steak assortment from my grandparents (long story short-- it arrived on the 14th, but was sent to the wrong apartment, sat in the hallway, and someone apparently took it, Omaha is sending a NEW order free of charge)
- The usual assortment of clothes & stocking stuffers

Last edited by Metal Misfit on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:34 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Didn't get any music, but I did get two videogames, a Chapel Hill UNC football shirt, a bottle of JD, and a cookbook. Pretty good I'd say.

Hold up... 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:53 am

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! 3197182106_898ab2228f

We don't exchange gifts, the wife & I....But she got me this for my collection of odd things. Woot!!

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 am

OK aside from the Beatles Box Set and Stryper Picture Disc I also got these Music items...

Kansas - Theres know place like home DVD
AC/DC Backtracks Box Set
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Live DVD set

And some nice shoes and slacks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm

I never get much from family (we're not a close family), but I did get a $25 gift card to Newbury Comics from my brother, and two movie passes and a crisp $20 bill from my father and his new wife (is she still my stepmother if I'm 34?). My mother got me a $50 gift card to Newbury Comics and clothing, which, as usual, consists of things I'd never wear—leather gloves, a pullover sweater, and a far-too-small dress shirt. They shall be returned.

My girly-girl got me a lot of stuff: a blueberry candle (been looking for one), season 2 of the BBC's Robin Hood on DVD, a Red Sox hat, two t-shirts, the Fawlty Towers series on DVD (VHS upgrade—hell yeah!)...um...and some other things. I'm at work right now, I can't remember.

Can't believe I got no CDs! What the hell? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm

I never get music for Christmas or birthday. My girl always like to get me movies and games (which is fine, because they cost more than CDs Razz).

Blueberry candles are a rarity?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 pm

I got cash from my parents. Already blew some of it on my Pujols 2009 MVP plaque that I got officially autographed by Stan Musial (he's pictured on the plaque as well being the only other 3 time MVP from the Cardinals).

Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I got cash from my parents. Already blew some of it on my Pujols 2009 MVP plaque that I got officially autographed by Stan Musial (he's pictured on the plaque as well being the only other 3 time MVP from the Cardinals).

How cool is that? Pujols/Musial? Wow, talk about bridging generations. They don't get much better than either of those guys.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:24 pm

I got:
Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell
Elf's Elf
A Dio t-shirt
And an awesome leather jacket.

And yes, all of those things do have to do with Dio in either a direct or indirect way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

How cool is that? Pujols/Musial? Wow, talk about bridging generations. They don't get much better than either of those guys.

Here it is:

http://www.nikcosports.com/albertpujols2009nlmvpawardduophotoframedandmattedwithteampingudirt.aspx

Like I told the guy when I ordered it, it's a good thing I have a lot of space on the wall in my basement because I think Albert's going to rack up a few more before it's all said and done. This is the 5th plaque I've ordered from this company. The really do a nice job.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 pm

money
and a $25 gift card from best buy
rest i bought myself 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Lol
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Let's see...
Spider-man T-shirt
Batman Arkham Asylum for PS3
G.I.Joe Movie two disc edition
G.I.Joe Season 1.2
Green Goblin Action Figure
fleece sweatshirt
photo album
2 Ultimatum t-shirts in my mail pick up from family's christmas visit.I ought to pick up my mail more often. I had a 1000 dollar check sitting there for three months just recently.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:13 pm

troublemagnet wrote:

Batman Arkham Asylum for PS3

LOVE that game. One of the first I bought when I got my PS3 last night. Already beat it and traded it in, but it's easily one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. Can't wait for that sequel! 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! 11840
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Early gift but it was a necessity for my future mobile lifestyle:
- HP Dv7 w/ Windows 7 ; 17.3" screen

The rest (from parents):
- 500 gig flash drive
- Instant coffee machine w/ SEVERAL assorted flavors
- Boxer-briefs
- Assorted Dress socks
- Athletic Socks
- Dremel Tool w/ Assorted Bits
- new Bathrobe
- new fuzz boat shoes
From a friend
- Vital Remains : Dechristianize
- Manowar: Louder Than Hell
- Exodus: Fabulous Disaster
- Malevolent Creation: Doomsday X
- Amon Amarth: Fate of Norns
A Slayer and Megadeth Shirt

Last edited by SlaytanicPOWER on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Epica - Design Your Universe CD
the first 4 seasons of Smallville on DVD
and since I do the cooking at my house, my wife bought me a brand new stove/oven! It's a nice one - just like I always wanted!!!

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! 604261
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Epica - Design Your Universe CD
the first 4 seasons of Smallville on DVD
and since I do the cooking at my house, my wife bought me a brand new stove/oven! It's a nice one - just like I always wanted!!!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Anvil's THIS IS THIRTEEN CD from my brother, and the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" DVD from my father in law.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!   2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Christmas Haul - Official Thread!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next