Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Wizzard Again

Go down 
+7
Dave the Boss
nevermore
snooloui
Wargod
Smindas
MetalGuy71
JBall_Z
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Yeah, I read that earlier. I'm starting to think the bassist is the problem here... Razz Too bad, singer was really good.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/155339

Quote :
Los Angeles traditional metal heroes, WHITE WIZZARD have announced the return of vocalist Wyatt Anderson. Affectionately known as "The Screamin' Demon", the fan favorite who previously appeared on the band's sophomore release, Over The Top, has rejoined the band as the full-time frontman.

He replaces Peter Ellis, who's US visa issues prevented him from participating in any long term recording or touring plans. Wyatt Anderson is currently recording vocals for the band's next release and will be a part of the band's 2011 world tour.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am

I finally got a copy of Over The Top and while I'm still not fully convinced of the band's sincerity, I am finding it quite enjoyable. Cheesy goodness is fine in small doses.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 am

Can these guys keep a steady line-up for more than 5 minutes?

Quote :
California traditional heavy metallers WHITE WIZZARD have parted ways with vocalist Wyatt Anderson and are currently on the road with a stand-in singer, former CELLADOR frontman Mike Germino. According to a posting on the WHITE WIZZARD Facebook page, "Wyatt Anderson wrote WHITE WIZZARD three weeks before [the group's current] tour [with FORBIDDEN] and said he did not want to tour for personal, health and family reasons. This well after tour was booked and his flights. Mike has stepped in and is doing a stellar job. There will be a full press release soon. Ask Wyatt for further explanation."

Affectionately known as "The Screamin' Demon", Wyatt Anderson previously appeared on WHITE WIZZARD's sophomore release, "Over The Top". He left the band in early 2010 after a U.K. tour with EDGUY to pursue a "different path," but rejoined the group earlier this year following the departure of Peter Ellis.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Can these guys keep a steady line-up for more than 5 minutes?

Quote :
California traditional heavy metallers WHITE WIZZARD have parted ways with vocalist Wyatt Anderson and are currently on the road with a stand-in singer, former CELLADOR frontman Mike Germino. According to a posting on the WHITE WIZZARD Facebook page, "Wyatt Anderson wrote WHITE WIZZARD three weeks before [the group's current] tour [with FORBIDDEN] and said he did not want to tour for personal, health and family reasons. This well after tour was booked and his flights. Mike has stepped in and is doing a stellar job. There will be a full press release soon. Ask Wyatt for further explanation."

Affectionately known as "The Screamin' Demon", Wyatt Anderson previously appeared on WHITE WIZZARD</B>'s sophomore release, "Over The Top". He left the band in early 2010 after a U.K. tour with EDGUY to pursue a "different path," but rejoined the group earlier this year following the departure of Peter Ellis.

It doesn't seem that they can but I saw them live on Saturday and they killed it with this lineup. Mike Germino sang both the Anderson tracks and the Luna tracks equally well. Honestly, the only person that matters in the band is Jon Leon as he writes everything and performs all guitars on the albums.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Wizzard Again   White Wizzard Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Wizzard Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2