Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls

Go down 
+2
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Empty
PostSubject: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls 08_tales_for_bad_girls

Most people here probably aren't into this band, as they are female fronted melodic gothic metal. I, however, love this stuff - and I know there are a handful of you here who do too!

Anyway - as far as female fronted metal goes, there is probably not a more underrated band and album as this one. Check them out if you like this style!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Never heard of them.

I'd have probably loved them a couple years ago but I'm totally fried on "female fronted" anything these days.

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls 08_tales_for_bad_girls

I like the artwork, any links ?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Never heard of them.

I'd have probably loved them a couple years ago but I'm totally fried on "female fronted" anything these days.

I posted a link at Rock Island a while back and I remember you didn't like em much. I understand though. They're not for everyone.

Locky, here's a samp for ya:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

That is a cool cover.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 am

Still burnt by the last white-figure-covered-in-blood-female-fronted thing I listened to..

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Echoes%20Of%20Eternity%202
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I've never even heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Still burnt by the last white-figure-covered-in-blood-female-fronted thing I listened to..

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Echoes%20Of%20Eternity%202
That's a great album, and that singer is gorgeous.

As for the topic of this thread; I've heard of them but have never seen an album. If I did, I'd definitely check them out. I love female-fronted bands.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:19 am

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
I love female-fronted bands.

Same here! MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:21 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

That album is okay. It's nothing special though. Forever Slave runs circles around them. So don't judge a book by it's cover!

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls 395375
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm

The only song of their I like is "The Letter". The rest to me is like abland mix of hogwash. Plus the steal some of Within Temotation's intros and the artwork for the particular album is stolen from a girl on deviantart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Locky, here's a samp for ya:

Thank you Bosco.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 pm

No prob Locky. You like it?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh yeah! Now we're talkin'! TFBG is a great album! 9/10
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 am

7thSaviour wrote:

Easily one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Easily one of my favorites.
Have they released any music lately?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am

No, but I hope they release a new one this year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls   MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MB's album of the day 12/13. Forever Slave ~ Tales for Bad Girls
Page 1 of 1