Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heathen

Go down 
+25
jstate
kmorg
AchrisK
Joe
Wargod
Metalgiant
Dave the Boss
7thSaviour
Lurideath
stevegarveyfan
Pitboss
Gilbert
Eyesore
metalheaded
Required Fields
Stender
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
allthingsmetal
INVADERS
ohwellmonkey
James B.
Metallic Blaze
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Evolution of Chaos is an early contender for album of the year, IMO. This thing is great. It's like Victims of Deception II.
SOLD! Heathen - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Both Breaking The Silence and Victims of Deception are great ! I need to get Recovered and Evolution Of Chaos. 2 more on my expanding list.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Hmmmmm, seeing all this high praise, I might have to bump this one up from "I'll get it eventually" status to "order this one next time I'm on Amazon".

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hmmmmm, seeing all this high praise, I might have to bump this one up from "I'll get it eventually" status to "order this one next time I'm on Amazon".

Yep,Its that good MG.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm

The new album is excellent! I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

It'll be mine later this year!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Ditto.
Heathen - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Listening to The Evolution Of Chaos now...

= Heathen - Page 3 11840 Heathen - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 pm

The cd hasnt left the player in my truck since getting it Friday! Heathen - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 pm

How does this rank aginst their first two?
Back to top Go down

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I call it Victims Part II. It's really great if you like the longer, more technical stuff. The little I know of your musical taste, ToB, you should really dig it.
Back to top Go down

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I don't know...but I'm really digging this one. I have never really listened to them before...I need to get their older stuff now...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I think it stands up to the first two.Its just as good as anything on Victims IMO.
Back to top Go down

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I have the Recoverd CD by them. I bought it right from their website. I am waiting for them to come out with new material.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 am

NickolausPacione wrote:
I have the Recoverd CD by them. I bought it right from their website. I am waiting for them to come out with new material.

They just did come out with new material. "Evolution of Chaos" is their brand new album.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:59 pm

I can't believe that more people haven't picked this awesome release up!!! C'MON PEOPLE, this is a thrash metal masterpiece! headbanger

Thrasher73

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 pm

kmorg wrote:
I can't believe that more people haven't picked this awesome release up!!! C'MON PEOPLE, this is a thrash metal masterpiece! Heathen - Page 3 11840

Yeah,theres a few of us that know Heathen - Page 3 Icon_cool

Still diggin it.Its gonna be a top contender this year for sure.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
I can't believe that more people haven't picked this awesome release up!!! C'MON PEOPLE, this is a thrash metal masterpiece! headbanger

I'm not sure what happened with me.

I was all over this when I heard about it a few months ago. Heck, I think I was actually the one who pointed out they had a new album coming out to this board.

But for whatever reason, I totally forgot about this album when I went on my last few shopping sprees! WTF?

Oh well ... guess I'll need to be sure and pick it up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 am

It keeps getting bumped down the want-list in favor of other music at the moment, but I'll gt it eventually.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
It keeps getting bumped down the want-list in favor of other music at the moment, but I'll gt it eventually.

I feel ya! Same thing here!

Even right now as I contemplate what to buy next, I have other bands in mind.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Sad thing is I had this in my hands and put it back, thinking maybe I should see what people thought of it. I knew it was a mistake since I loved their other discs. Someday I'll learn.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm

jstate wrote:
Sad thing is I had this in my hands and put it back, thinking maybe I should see what people thought of it. I knew it was a mistake since I loved their other discs. Someday I'll learn.

Heathen - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Heathen axeman Lee Altus is currently touring with Exodus. They kicked ass last weekend in ATL! I wanna get the newest heathen disc ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Heathen axeman Lee Altus is currently touring with Exodus. They kicked ass last weekend in ATL! I wanna get the newest heathen disc ASAP!

EXODUS RULES!!! Glad you got to see them live!!!

I warned ya didn't I?

Heathen - Page 3 Lol Heathen - Page 3 778825 Heathen - Page 3 778825 Heathen - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heathen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen   Heathen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heathen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: