Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!

Go down 
+2
Metallic Blaze
Wargod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Empty
PostSubject: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 am

Well with a new cd coming out in Feb in the US I felt I should have them as the band of the week!

BTW the new cd is great!

www.myspace.com/heathenmetal

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm

HELLS YAH!!! HELLS YAH!!!

Love this band. Can't wait to get their new one!

Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! 11840 Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! 11840 Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Listening to one of the tunes off of the new CD on their myspace now. This sounds IMMENSE! Even better than their earlier albums.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 pm

I agree I was listening to Victims Of Deception and to me this new one just kills that one!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Excellent band! I love Heathen! Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! 11840
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I'll have to wait til I hear the whole thing, but I'm thinking their new one might be their best ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Looking forward to the new album.The new songs sound as good as their old stuff I think.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Listening to this on Youtube.....sounds great and will be on my list for this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!   Wargod's band of the week, Heathen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod's band of the week, Heathen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: