Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!

Go down 
+13
Lurideath
jerseyultifan+
jstate
krokus
Stender
Temple of Blood
Wargod
bgast1
GrandNational
ohwellmonkey
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 pm

BONDED BY BLOOD - Feed the Beast
Sound freakin' GREAT! I like the vocals.

Still waiting on At War and Ravage.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah that is a great cd, you have their ep?

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Yeah that is a great cd, you have their ep?

Wargod50

No. I don't. The CD has 2 CDs. The second Cd has a couple extra tracks on it.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 pm

I wish I had a bunch of thrash comin' in the mail... THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 am

The Hirax is probably my favorite of the bunch so far, but am still waiting on the At War and Ravage.

The more I listen to BONDED BY BLOOD the more I like it. Unlike the hordes of Exodus-Bonded by Blood follower out there today, these guys seem to have more in common with bands like Forbidden, Powermad, etc., which is funny considering the band's name is obviously taken from that historic Exodus release. If anything, their album has more in common with Fabulous Disaster or Pleasures of the Flesh.

Two others I wasn't expecting also arrived:
HEADBANGER - Ready to Strike
FATAL - The Law

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:14 am

Impressive list. I have the new EVILE. very good thrash. By the way, didn't their bass player pass away?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 am

Gilbert wrote:
Impressive list. I have the new EVILE. very good thrash. By the way, didn't their bass player pass away?

Yes, he did.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

MAN! This AT WAR kicks a$$! This is like Motorhead and Vemon on speed! The old guard certainly know how to do it right!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:50 pm

ultmetal wrote:
The more I listen to BONDED BY BLOOD the more I like it. Unlike the hordes of Exodus-Bonded by Blood follower out there today, these guys seem to have more in common with bands like Forbidden, Powermad, etc., which is funny considering the band's name is obviously taken from that historic Exodus release. If anything, their album has more in common with Fabulous Disaster or Pleasures of the Flesh.

Love that album and it was a blind buy for me! Definatly get that Fabulous & Pleasure feel from it. At first I was weary because the voice was too screamy but if definatly grew on me quickly. I really get a kick out of the TMNT theme song everytime (mainly because I grew up with that cartoon). These guys are definatly a band I will continue to have on my radar. Glad you finally got to hear them Ult.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Got the RAVAGE too. Good band, but not thrash. Old school power metal. Sort of Judas Priest on speed.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:27 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MAN! This AT WAR kicks a$$! This is like Motorhead and Vemon on speed! The old guard certainly know how to do it right!

AT WAR is sure amazing. I'm listening to infidel right now on you tube. A must have THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!   THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THRASH! Got some comin' in the mail!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2