Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37668

New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Empty
PostSubject: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Loudnessevenew

From the Mouth of Blab:

LOUDNESS Signs With FROSTBYTE MEDIA - May 10, 2012
Veteran Japanese metallers LOUDNESS have inked a deal with FrostByte Media. The band's latest album, "Eve To Dawn", will be released outside Japan this summer. The CD was originally made available in the group's home country last September.

In advance of an extensive North American tour around the release of "Eve To Dawn", LOUDNESS will play select American dates this month, with a special appearance at this year's M3 Rock Festival on Saturday, May 12 at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland and a headlining gig at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City on Monday, May 14.

"Eve To Dawn" track listing:

01. A Light In The Dark
02. The Power Of Truth
03. Come Alive Again
04. Survivor
05. Keep You Burning
06. Gonna Do It My Way
07. Hang Tough
08. Ki-Do-Ai-Raku (instrumental)
09. Comes The Dawn
10. Pandora
11. Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!

Samplage:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39708

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

THAT IS AWESOME! I just posted I wished that they would get a domestic distribution. I hope it will include their back catalog. I've been wanting their newer releases but they were pretty expensive and I don't have as much disposable income like I used to.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

Here's their entire M3 set, includes the track Survivor form the new album:

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7614

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:10 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Here's their entire M3 set, includes the track Survivor form the new album:

Ha ha. The title to of that Youtube vid is Roudness. I see what they did there.

I haven't followed Loudness since On The Prowl. Are there any essential releases that I should track down after that?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:29 am

The best ones I've heard are the self-titled one from 1992 or so (with Masaki Yamada from EZO on vocals) and it's follow up Heavy Metal Hippies. Ghetto Machine is pretty decent but then after that they got a little "experiment-y" and your enjoyment of these may vary.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

King Of Pain is excellent
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25943

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:19 pm

About time!
Back to top Go down
labrekk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Sadly, the problem with Loudness was almost always the bad vocals, and it has not changed...The latest albums have several more "traditional" sounding songs, but which are pretty much ruined by the bad singing.

I'll take Anthem anyday over Loudness...

Last edited by labrekk on Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:22 pm

I've always kind of struggled with the vocals myself. Probably why I like the Vescera albums
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:24 pm

I can sorta agree with the comments about the vocals. Minoru Niihara has never been a great singer, but on the early Loudness he had an odd "character" about him that was fun to listen to. I guess he can't do that sort of singing anymore since he's an old goat cuz from what I've heard of their more recent stuff, he just screams his a$$ off and it gets kinda irritating after a while...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:43 pm

007 wrote:
THAT IS AWESOME! I just posted I wished that they would get a domestic distribution. I hope it will include their back catalog. I've been wanting their newer releases but they were pretty expensive and I don't have as much disposable income like I used to.

Yeah me too. I have almost ordered this one a couple of times from Japan, but it is close to 40$. Glad i waited...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Vocals never bothered me - he has his own sound because of the accent.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm

He kinda had a Klaus Meine thing goin' on when he was younger (in fact, the first time I heard "Crazy Nights" on the radio back in the day, I thought it might be the Scorpions)... but now he's just like "HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" It sounds like he's having a rough time on the can Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Samples sound GREAT! I will be getting this one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Just picked this up today and am listening to it now. Sounds really good. Very good guitar work and Minoru sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon   New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New LOUDNESS album - EVE TO DAWN comin' soon
Page 1 of 1