Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag

Go down 
+13
arttieTHE1manparty
JBall_Z
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
T-Roy
metalheaded
GrandNational
DallasBlack
kmorg
Temple of Blood
Stender
MetLHed4GZus
exact33
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:06 am

Definitely an odd list, but cool they even HAVE a list!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Hmmmm, that Top 10 album sucks! Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth?!

Given their mainstream impact and their influence in the Christian scene, that's the most obvious omission for me.... and one which seriously undermines any cred that the mag is going for!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
Definitely an odd list, but cool they even HAVE a list!

Arttie

This is so true. I wonder what made them, at this time, even look at the Christian scene/bands? It is not like bands expressing the faith/beliefs are something new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

metalken wrote:
I wonder what made them, at this time, even look at the Christian scene/bands? It is not like bands expressing the faith/beliefs are something new.

it's probably more to do with the ongoing sections of doing the different genre scene reports, you know "throw the dog a bone and the dog will stay quite for another while"
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 pm

I, too, think the list sucks majorly, but at least all the stuff on that list is good. I don't think The Crimson Armada deserves to be in that list so early in their career, nor do I think Impending Doom (despite the fact that those guys rule) belong there. For Today's "Ekklesia" album is AWESOME, and one of my personal favorites, but there are so many others that deserve that spot prior to For Today.

And is there really a Christian band named after Stryper's biggest album?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 am

At least the list included Seventh Angel (Lament for the Weary) but the rest are not favorite albums of mine... Lame list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag   Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Scene report in Terrorizer mag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2