Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden

Go down 
+4
exact33
EvyMetal
Stender
thejokeriv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Nicko McBrain is opening a rib place called rock n roll ribs:

http://www.rocknrollribs.com/

Love the use of the Maiden font for the logo. Wings come in mild, medium hot or run to the hills.

Too bad it;s so far away, I'd try it. Heck, I bought a cup of Gene Simmons' Coffee at the KISS Koffeehouse!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm

"run for the hills" METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden 201269
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 pm

There's a crepe house by my old house in Southern California called Rockin' Crepes that has themed foods from bands like Metallica, Dio, Black Label Society, Testament, and other popular metal/hard rock bands. I wouldn't mind going there if the food didn't suck though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 pm

I remember going to Cooters - which was a Dukes of Hazzard museum run by Cooter himself. What a cool place!

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm

exact33 wrote:
I remember going to Cooters - which was a Dukes of Hazzard museum run by Cooter himself. What a cool place!

LOL!!! I've been there - I have a pic somewhere of me in front of the General Lee
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:

LOL!!! I've been there - I have a pic somewhere of me in front of the General Lee

Razz

Myself as well! It was a cool place to hang out and watch the ol series..

Alex

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 am

Just like Alice Cooper's place in AZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 am

I'm in central Florida, so about 6 hours away from this, but I highly doubt a limey will be able to serve adequate BBQ. I give it a year.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 am

Mmmm, ribs.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:01 am

BBQ ribs and english tea...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:06 am

I live in Central Florida that is a ways from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 am

manny wrote:
I live in Central Florida that is a ways from here.

kind of like living in Central Texas. EVERYTHING is a long way away....
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am

Sounds like something worth checking out at least once anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 pm

I'll take some backstage chix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden   METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL and Baby Back Ribs and Iron Maiden
Page 1 of 1