Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helix - Vagabond Bones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Helix - Vagabond Bones Empty
PostSubject: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Been a huge, lifelong Helix fan. Got the advance of the new Helix from Vollmer a few days ago. This is the first time the "true" Helix line-up [minus Hackman, obviously - R.I.P.] has recorded together since 1987's killer "Wild in the Streets"! They totally got that little Helix melodic edge, that has been missing for 20 years, back on this one. I gotta say that this is my fav album of 2009!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm glad you are praising it. Now I gotta go order it. Looking forward to hearing it!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Finally got a copy of this last night. Really looking forward to hearing it as I've been on a bit of a Helix kick the past couple months.

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Saw them play on a boat in Toronto this past w/e. I basically stood on stage and rocked. It....was.....KILLER! Will post pics when my brain gets better.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Saw them play on a boat in Toronto this past w/e. I basically stood on stage and rocked. It....was.....KILLER! Will post pics when my brain gets better.

How cool !!!! Did they do a full set?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 pm

He teased us with pics and never posted 'em. BAD UNCLE SAXON!

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Maybe his brain isn't better yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helix - Vagabond Bones   Helix - Vagabond Bones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helix - Vagabond Bones
Page 1 of 1