Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December

Go down 
+14
Eyesore
Orion Crystal Ice
ghost
Metal Misfit
metalheaded
Mglaffas81
exact33
DallasBlack
kmorg
Gilbert
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December   HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I dunno...if they did this strictly as a goof, then maybe they shoulda released it as a bonus disc with the next album of "real" material.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December   HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno...if they did this strictly as a goof, then maybe they shoulda released it as a bonus disc with the next album of "real" material.

Well, it's just a 'stop-gap' album until their new one comes out anyway. I'm sure they know only their die-hard fans will buy it.
Back to top Go down

HELLOWEEN To Release 'Unarmed - Best Of 25th Anniversary' In December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4