Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Empty
PostSubject: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:59 am

Roxx Records is extremely excited to be re-releasing one of Classic Christian Metal’s most celebrated artists – Recon! This March the label will deliver a special 25th anniversary Limited Edition pressing of Behind Enemy Lines on both CD and vinyl. Recon burst on to the metal scene in 1988 with a 4-track cassette-only demo, which was the norm back when file sharing was mix tapes sent through the mail to and from tape traders. [ 395 more words. ]

https://billroxx.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/recon-behind-enemy-lines-25th-anniversary/
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 am

Link to order orange vinyl/CD combo doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:52 pm

Fixed it now!
Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 am

Ordered orange vinyl/CD combo!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Got it ordered!!!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Thank you to everyone for a huge success on this one! Just a quick note if you want the Orange vinyl! They are ALMOST gone! Once The Orange Vinyl CD pack sells out again there will not be anymore. Black vinyl should be ok for a while and CD is also doing well! Thank you all for the support, we appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:03 am

All pre orders for Recon and Ultimatum are officially shipped as of tonight! Thank you for a very successful pre order and launch! Enjoy the new releases!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 2:41 pm

My copy arrived today!!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:11 am

Still waiting on mine, it passed me up. Went from California to Jacksonville then more than likely will go past here again to Pensacola then back to Panama City. Arrival date expected next Monday. Either way with my Bday coming up my wife will intercept it in the mail and wrap it up for my bday.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 am

Finally got around to making a video of Recon spinning on orange vinyl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)   RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)
Page 1 of 1