Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh?   Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Been getting into lots of Eric bourdons music lately, been listening to The animals but I have been putting more time into War recently as well. Whats your favorate Bourdan project out of the two?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh?   Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I personally like Eric Burdon and War, a great combo of British blues and American funk/ r & b. That album 'Eric Burdon Declares War' is a classic.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh?   Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 pm

I prefer his work with War although I like the Animals, New Animals and his solo career too. Eric Burdon Declares War & The Black-Man's Burdon are played regularly on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh?   Parents in the 60's didnt like this guy, huh? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm

I love the Animals and War. This is by far my favorite song of his. Very epic.

Eric Burdon & The Animals - Sky Pilot