Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal - PROGRAMMED

Go down 
+14
Dave the Boss
Leatherface
Thrasher73
jstate
MetalGuy71
nevermore
ohwellmonkey
Required Fields
DeathCult
kmorg
Stender
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Doesnt sound like grunge to me.I need to get that for 5 bucks though.Just need to find two more to put with it.

Seventh Omen.

Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Doesnt sound like grunge to me.I need to get that for 5 bucks though.Just need to find two more to put with it.

Seventh Omen.

Trust me.

O.K,which one would you recommend Spec?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Seventh Omen.

Trust me.

Seventh Omen's cool stuff, Thrasher. I got one of their CDs from CDBaby's $5 bin a while ago, can't remember the name of it off the top of my head though. Geez, and I just listened to it a couple of days ago too. Either I'm not fully caffeinated yet or I'm just getting old. Laughing

If you don't already have it, Steel Prophet's BEWARE is also in the five-buck bin, that's a hell of a good album AND a hell of a good deal cuz it's a 2-CD set (the second disc being demos and rarities.). Can't beat that for five bucks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Seventh Omen.

Trust me.

Majestic or Polarized, but all three are killer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:02 am

Cool I'll have to check that Seventh Omen out Spec.
Freddy-I've got that Steel Prophet,never did much for me
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Cool I'll have to check that Seventh Omen out Spec.
Freddy-I've got that Steel Prophet,never did much for me

I'd 2nd that nomination for Seventh Omen. I don't have Polarized (yet), but the other 2 are very good. In fact, I'd say that they are one of the better discs that I've picked up from cdbaby's $5 bin that still gets regular spins from me. I'm partial to Abstract Destiny.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hey y'all - I was just bumming around lookin thru CDBaby's $5 deals (haven't done that in awhile) and you can get Lethal's POISON SEED from them for five skins (if you order two others from the $5 bin, that is). Not bad, think I may order that bad boy.

Suminabeeyatch! I shoulda jumped on this when I first saw it cuz I went to do some five-buck bin trawling on CD Baby today, picked the Lethal disc, and it sez it's "On Back Order." Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 19976

So I picked Ultimatum's MECHANICS OF PERILOUS TIMES instead.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 am

Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 83628

Read on Blabbermouth yesterday that Lethal guitarist Eric Cook has passed away after a battle with cancer Sad R.I.P.

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 am

Sucks!!! Sad R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I just heard about that. A lot of good musicians have been taken from us in recent years.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 am

Man thats sad.R.I.P
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 am

Wow! R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal - PROGRAMMED   Lethal - PROGRAMMED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal - PROGRAMMED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2