Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Aggression?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 am

Anyone familiar with this crossover thrash band from New Jersey? Their 1989 album "Life is Hard", along with some of their demo material has just been reissued on CD.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:39 am

I'm supposed to be getting a copy of that one to review for Detritus e-zine, but I haven't received it yet. I'll post more about it when I do. I vaguely remember the band's name from back in the day, a lot of my friends were into hardcore and they were local Jersey boys so I'm sure I must've heard them back then.
Back to top Go down

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:29 am

I have the original 'Life is hard' cd. Amazingly cool release and good to see it's being re-released!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:40 am

I've had their album on my want list for a while now. The original is pretty hard to find, so it's good to see it getting reissued!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 am

www.xtreemmusic.com

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:45 am

I thought Relapse was doing it/had done it Smile
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:29 pm

FROM THE Smurf OF THE f****** WHORE is a great demo by the band. METALLIC RAGE is their most famous song and a classic.
I have that re-release by EXTREEM MUSIC of LIFE IS HARD....+EXTRAS(demo 2006, 7"ep 1990, live 85, 7"ep 1987) . Great release. Very violent thrashspeedcore
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 pm

I just got my promo copy of the LIFE IS HARD reissue yesterday. Haven't gotten all the way thru it yet (hell, there are 44 tracks on this damn thing!) but what I have heard is quite cool. Kinda like a mish-mash of the first Suicidal Tendencies album, some D.R.I., early C.O.C., Cryptic Slaughter, etc. They don't make hardcore records like this anymore!
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:48 pm

Awesome crossover! Ranks right up there with cryptic slaughter, and fellow New Jersians Adrenalin OD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lethal Aggression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Aggression?   Lethal Aggression? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Aggression?
Page 1 of 1