Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 am

Im going to Maine from Thursday-Sunday. Its the first time I ever drove there. Im actually already in Maine. The drive wasn't too bad about 6 1/2 hours. If I didn't hit a little bit of traffic for about 20 minutes and not stopped to take a pee I would have gotten here a lot sooner but the drive wasn't bad.

Silly me though I booked 3 nights at Super 8 Hotel and my gf was not pleased at all. Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Lol It is bascially right near the highway and you can hear everything and between that and me snooring she didn't get any sleep. So to make up for it we went across the street to the Holiday Inn where I am now writing this from hahaha. So instead of only paying $205 for a 3 night stay at Super 8 I payed an addition $179 a night (2 nights) for the Holiday Inn. I guess there goes trying to save a little bit of money. Oh well!

Im waiting for my friend to get here which is why we came, to visit her. I told her the first place she is taking me to is Newbury Comics and then she can show us around Maine haha.

Well I gotta get going so i'll talk to you all either when I get back or later on tonight.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 am

Have fun! Bring me a lobster.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 am

Have fun! Buy a lobster in my honor and send the critter to MetalGuy's house - He has quite an impressive stack of lobster memorabillia.......
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am

Have a blast and buy me some cds Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:28 am

Have fun, your comp discs will probably be waiting for you when you get back. Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 pm

I did have a lot of fun today. Just as planned my friend took me to Newbury Comics. The store here is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I did manage to find some cool stuff though. I could have bought a lot more than I did but I got mainly things that I was really looking for. I'll be posting that up probably monday when I get back. I left everything in my truck.

After that we went to this town and did some shopping where my friend forgot to mention that there was a better music store a few blocks down. So after looking at some stores we finally went there and I found a bunch more stuff I was looking for. Again I'll post them up on monday. I like how the tax is a lot less than back home. After I got done with this store my friend told me that they have another store thats even bigger than this one, but since she wanted to take us to the fair she'll take me to the other store tomorrow. Im anxiously waiting for that hahaha

We went to the really big fair that they have here every year. Tons of food, a bunch of animal farms, rides, some craft stuff etc. Very big. I don't think I ever been to a fair that big before. The weather held up so it was fun.

Now were back at the hotel. Thankfully this morning we were able to get our money back from the Super 8. I'm very lucky that they did that cause usually they wouldnt. So now were in the Holiday Inn and the thing that sucks is there are 2 Queen beds in the room and my gf is sleeping in her own bed cause she couldnt get any sleep lastnight with me snooring in her ear hahaha. I guess i'll let her sleep though cause lastnight was pretty rough with all the noise and everything.

Ok i'm off to bed.

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!   Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgot to tell everyone I was going away for the weekend!
Page 1 of 1