Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who picked up Sonic Boom today?

Go down 
+20
jstate
krokus
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
biddle
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
Cliffy
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
JBall_Z
kmorg
the sentinel
Metallic Blaze
ultmetal
akeldama
Schbopo
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Who picked up Sonic Boom today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who picked up Sonic Boom today?   Who picked up Sonic Boom today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 am

ultmetal wrote:
I don't know why people dislike Psycho Circus. Sonic Boom is a better CD for sure, but I like some of Psycho Circus a lot. The title track rules, as does Into the Void. Within is a cool Gene song. Always liked Raise You Glasses as well.

I liked about half of PSYCHO CIRCUS, but it certainly did NOT live up to all the hype...I still listen to the title track, "Within," "Into the Void," "I Pledge Allegiance to the State..." and "You Wanted The Best." Unfortunately I always thought the rest was filler, filler, filler.

"I Finally Found My Way" -- Who picked up Sonic Boom today? - Page 3 Puke

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Who picked up Sonic Boom today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who picked up Sonic Boom today?   Who picked up Sonic Boom today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Cliffy wrote:
Any of you guys notice the weird high end swooshy sound that's very reminiscent of lower quality mp3s runnin' through every single song on the disc?

I was on the phone with DNA Mastering (the people who mastered Sonic Boom...a VERY well respected mastering house in California) about an hour ago. I don't believe that what they submitted is what we're hearing on the cd. They're gonna go out and buy a copy of the disc and let me know if that's what they submitted. I'm quite positive that it isn't...they'll probably be horrified with what's on the disc. Doesn't sound like standard quality cd audio to me.

A lot of people aren't noticing it yet, but a LOT of people are. I'm just wondering if anyone here has noticed it.

later...Cliffy

Find anything out cliffy?

Who picked up Sonic Boom today?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3