Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real

Go down 
+4
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
Cliffy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliffy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Empty
PostSubject: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Found it posted on a message board today...full on FLAC files and everything. Been listening to it all day...such an incredible album.

I'm taking my wife to work on Tuesday so that I can have the car to drive to Walmart to buy it. Seein' 'em live for the first time ever next week.

later...Cliffy

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Not even gonna bother, some things are worth the wait! Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real 877540 I'll be there Tuesday morning!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Not even gonna bother, some things are worth the wait! Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real 877540 I'll be there Tuesday morning!

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Sweet!!!!! I see them in 9 days!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Sucks that they're skipping Albuquerque this year. Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_cry

We've got 5 days off from school for fall break next week, so I'll have plenty of time to let the album sink in. Maybe I can even fill in the holes in my collection if the "KISS Korner" things are up.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Sucks that they're skipping Albuquerque this year. Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_cry

We've got 5 days off from school for fall break next week, so I'll have plenty of time to let the album sink in. Maybe I can even fill in the holes in my collection if the "KISS Korner" things are up.

Now you're talkin'! Get that collection completed, young man!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 am

I downloaded the deluxe edition. The second disc with the re-recorded songs on it is pretty good. I haven't listened to the actual album yet, but I will and yes I will buy it too. It's my duty as a KISS fan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 pm

I gave up downloading advanced stuff a long time ago. I'll wait patiently for tomorrow. I might even get up early for work and stop at wal mart on the way. I hope they are open at 7 am haha

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

I never download albums. Just ruins the overall experience for me.

Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real   Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two days early...Sonic Boom has leaked for real
Page 1 of 1