Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walmart thread.

Go down 
+6
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
sam
thejokeriv
Stender
Troublezone
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walmart thread.   walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:46 pm

The KISS Korners are now up at select Detroit area Walmarts. They could have done a little better on the Gene Simmons Halloween mask. walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_lol

walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Kisskorners
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Walmart thread.   walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

You see some scary looking people at Wal-Mart for sure. Though lately I've seen quite a few attractive women shopping there (and over 18 too! walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Walmart thread.   walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Quote :
They could have done a little better on the Gene Simmons Halloween mask. walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_lol

Right now, some poor 11-year old is crying into his bowl of rice at the Taiwan sweatshop.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Walmart thread.   walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 am

I stopped at a Walmart on Sunday and the cashier's name was Shandi. I had to ask her and yes, her parents are huge Kiss fans. I thought that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walmart thread.   walmart - The Walmart thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walmart thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2