Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!

Go down 
+21
Gilbert
mc666
Big Rich
the sentinel
Hadley
assault_attack
powermacho
Stender
franang
EvyMetal
jstate
T-Roy
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Wargod
KissinMaiden
Thrasher73
Shiney
sovdat
ultmetal
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:02 am

TheGooch wrote:
you have to hack the sleeves of? what a waste of clothes

Well, it's not exactly a vest if it has sleeves on it. scratch
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:34 pm

Love the vests! Those are all metal!!!🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:31 pm

dont buy backpatches from the mad patcher they dont last very long
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:43 pm

I actually started my vest project earlier this year when I found a couple of denim jackets at a thrift store for a few bucks. A few things I learned in the process - one I hate needles, and two it is better to get the sewing done by a professional if you hate needles and want the patches to actually stay on.
I'm also trying to find a way to fray the seam a little where the sleaves were.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:33 am

Thank god for grandmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 am

Ha! My mom sewed all my patches on. LOL! However, in my defense, she owns an embroidery company, so she just used one of the machines.

Got a new Tourniquet & 3 Inches of Blood patch to add to the vest.

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:26 am

What's a good website to buy patches?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:48 pm

im going to ask for a denim jacket for my birthday (and tickets to see iron maiden)
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:00 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:

Ebay.

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Anyone wear a codpiece? They're pretty metal! Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 811939
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:07 pm

I'd like one with huge patches of Spinal Tap and Steel Dragon. People would know not to mess with me then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I'd like one with huge patches of Spinal Tap and Steel Dragon. People would know not to mess with me then

It certainly would be a profound statement. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:02 am

killer vest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 am

wanna sell it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 am

I'm sure he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:13 am

I'm sure he doesn't and that's why I said that cause I wouldn't be stupid enough to sell it myslef.
Back to top Go down
franang
Metal novice
Metal novice
franang

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:30 am

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Gal385-008040622222100046

I happened to see that my vest is on internet

http://metal-integral.com/metalintegral/site/galerieZoomPhoto.do?galerie_ID=385&image_ID=1100
Back to top Go down
http://franang.sts.free.fr/
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 pm

TheGooch wrote:
you have to hack the sleeves of? what a waste of clothes

Thats the character of it hacking the sleeves off! I have about 5 patches!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 pm

sovdat wrote:
Thank god for grandmas! Very Happy

Grandmas are great for patch jacket help...but its hard convincing them that your not evil when you ask them to help you out with putting your cool new suicidal tendencies patch on...I distinctly remember that occasion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:

Mad patcher on myspace has TONS of really rad thrash and NWOBH patches that his company makes. He will also take on custom orders...
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Mine is on hold, since the swewing came off from some patches, So I haven't time to sew them back. But I have, Accept,Mortification,Savatage,Exodus,Vengeance rising,Maiden. I still want my Metal Church,Saxon,Stryper,Armored Saint,Dark Angel,Whitesnake, Rainbow,, and DIO
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:47 pm

My brother has a kick ass leather jacket with fringes? He has a cross on every fringe, Tonny Iommi style..
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Bringing back a 11 year old post? Holy Necromancy Batman!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The next time I go to my parents, I have to look for my old denim and get a picture to post. I painted the entire back to look like to the cover of Aerosmith's "Draw the Line".

True to my word (11 years later), here's my old denim jacket with Aerosmith's 'Draw the Line' cover I painted on the back.
Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Img_2110
I guess this was around 1989 or '90. I think it came out pretty good.
Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 854417

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 2:54 am

That's a damn good job MG, nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next