Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!

Go down 
+21
Gilbert
mc666
Big Rich
the sentinel
Hadley
assault_attack
powermacho
Stender
franang
EvyMetal
jstate
T-Roy
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Wargod
KissinMaiden
Thrasher73
Shiney
sovdat
ultmetal
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Empty
PostSubject: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:22 pm

Check out this MySpace site. This guy has photos of Metal Vests in his photo profile. Check 'em out. The Ultimatum metal vest will soon be added.

ult

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! L_cb226a1581caf392b91ad8d46125b1c7
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:27 pm

http://www.myspace.com/heavymetalvests

Mine is already included.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:49 pm

my 8 year old son has a patch emblazoned denim jacket....On the backis a 20 year old KISS backpatch (that was mine in high school) he also has ALICE COOPER,2 -IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST,OZZY, and a British Flag. He also has a zillion meal band pins on it...He loves it and always keeps his eyes out fo patches...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:51 pm

i had one of those back in the day.full of patches and buttons,ah those where the days!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:43 pm

sovdat, which one is yours?

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Very cool profile, I will have to add him

I never liked the small band patches, I liked the big ones that go on the back. I had one back in the day of the circle Guns N Roses logo. I think it is cool people are still doing that stuff.

The best was, cut off the sleeves, and put the denim over your leather. That is very metal! Horns Up!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:49 pm

The one with Sacred Reich - Violent Solutions backpatch. I also have Metal Church autographs on the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:55 pm

I spent dozens of hours on my gear in the 80's. Of course I had
to give it away to some pretty face (ok numerous pretty faces).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:02 pm

do you like to sew on your patches or just use pins?, oh ya and ya got any thrash patches i can have?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Mine are sewn on by a professional embroidery shop, which just so happens to be owned by my mom. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 pm

i do my own sewing, but its not the most graceful sewing job you've ever seen. lol
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:44 pm

My vest is still a work in progress. Lots of space yet.

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:49 pm

any patches you can part with?
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 12:09 am

that looks very cool :O
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 9:12 am

A work in progress...
Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Vest1
Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Vest2

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 9:34 am

I used to have a vest...back in high school...wish I never gave it away...
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 8:20 pm

I need some patches!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:33 pm

I miss my old denim vests/jackets. I had one jacket with a Helloween KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS back patch on it, another with a Stryper TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL back patch, and a vest with a Metallica RIDE THE LIGHTNING back patch... and each of these was littered with smaller patches from other bands (Anthrax, Raven, Ramones, Aerosmith, Helloween, and many others)... as well as tons of pins/buttons.

Unfortunately the jackets either got too worn out to wear any more or I out grew them, so they were all retired. I still have all of the smaller patches but sadly, none of the back patches survived the removal processes. Sad

One of these days I'm gonna buy a new denim jacket and re-sew all those old patches on it. With my short hair and glasses I'll probably look like Middle Aged Metal Dork while wearing it, but I don't care!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:58 pm

The next time I go to my parents, I have to look for my old denim and get a picture to post. I painted the entire back to look like to the cover of Aerosmith's "Draw the Line".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 am

I wish i had a vest but i have not yet acquired one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:44 am

Does any one know where to get a good one on the internet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:27 am

Oh and hey Mad Butcher you should check out this guy The Mad Patcher. Here's his site-

http://www.myspace.com/madpatcher
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:11 pm

what kind of jacket should one get for patches as i have four metallica, one iron maiden and one municipal waste one i want to use
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:46 am

Buy an old used denim jacket and hack off the sleeves. I bought mine in a Salvation Army store for a few dollars.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:43 am

you have to hack the sleeves of? what a waste of clothes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!   Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denim & Leather, patch clad metal heads!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next