Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!

Go down 
+14
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
SlaytanicPOWER
Metallic Blaze
sam
Sutekh
manny
tohostudios
XYZ
Schbopo
DeathCult
325ad
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Nell Carter = total wood killer

Sorry, that's the sultriest pose I could find of Nell with the Google safe seach "on". She gives good lovin' Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 6139

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 am

My eeeeeeyes!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

Vampires are pussies anyway.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Vampires are pussies anyway.

Except for Vlad Tepes III (the Impaler) (which is also a badass Exodus song!) which had Dracula as his surname.

He was one bad mofo!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:

Except for Vlad Tepes III (the Impaler) (which is also a badass Exodus song!)

Also a bad ass GWAR song.

VLAD! VLAD! Vlad the Impaler!
Coulda been a sailor!
Coulda been a whaler!
He turned out to be Norman Mailer!

🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

325ad wrote:
While the first Twlight movie had enjoyable tracks to listen to from bands like Collective Soul, Linkin Park, and Paramore the 2nd installment of the movie is going to have a more Indie Rock feel with bands such as Death Cub for Cutie, Sea Wolf, and Muse. Suck, Suck, Suck! I at least hope the 2nd movie does not suck as bad as this new soundtrack listing! LOL

If interested in more info on this horrible soundtrack go to [url=http://www.myspace.com/musicnews
www.myspace.com/musicnews[/quote[/url]]

Twilight sucks...both the movie and the book. If you want to see a truly great, contemporary vampire tale, watch "Let the Right One In" (or read the book).

That being said, I have to disagree with you about the soundtracks. I thought the first one was lamer. Muse totally kicks ass! And, I like Death Cab for Cutie. I'd rather listen to them than lamoid grunge-wannabes like Collective Suck (who sucked when I firt heard them over 10 years ago, and continue to suck) or rap-metal droids like Lickin' Pork.

Anyhoot... just my opinion. But, seriously... check out "Let the Right One In" right away. Good movie.
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gimme A Break!!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 11034_0011

LOOOOOOOLLLLL...gimme a new pair of pants, because I crapped my pants laughing at this one. Good one!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Interesting how a person can get a worse sunburn on an overcast day than a clear day but vampires can come outside in the daytime cause it's cloudy surprised Know it's ALL make believe but it would kinda/sorta be like making Capt. Kirk a homosexual or Clint Eastwood a florist?

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

James B. wrote:
Interesting how a person can get a worse sunburn on an overcast day than a clear day but vampires can come outside in the daytime cause it's cloudy Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Huh Know it's ALL make believe but it would kinda/sorta be like making Capt. Kirk a homosexual or Clint Eastwood a florist?

It's just a different angle of the whole 'vampire' theory. I think it works well.

I can't wait to see the second one!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Blueflame5-
Metal novice
Metal novice
Blueflame5-

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Not surprising at all, twilight sucks hard, they've got Bram Stoker rolling in his grave.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SlaytanicPOWER wrote:

Except for Vlad Tepes III (the Impaler) (which is also a badass Exodus song!)

Also a bad ass GWAR song.

VLAD! VLAD! Vlad the Impaler!
Coulda been a sailor!
Coulda been a whaler!
He turned out to be Norman Mailer!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Headbang

Hell yeah,

Check this out also!

Notice the portrait on Jeff's shirt?

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2