Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!

Go down 
+14
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
SlaytanicPOWER
Metallic Blaze
sam
Sutekh
manny
tohostudios
XYZ
Schbopo
DeathCult
325ad
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Empty
PostSubject: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 pm

While the first Twlight movie had enjoyable tracks to listen to from bands like Collective Soul, Linkin Park, and Paramore the 2nd installment of the movie is going to have a more Indie Rock feel with bands such as Death Cub for Cutie, Sea Wolf, and Muse. Suck, Suck, Suck! I at least hope the 2nd movie does not suck as bad as this new soundtrack listing! LOL

If interested in more info on this horrible soundtrack go to www.myspace.com/musicnews
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Twilight sucks, vampires are supposed to be the epitome of evil. Not with the gayizm and the romance. Moreover all the bitchy Hot Topic kids are generally into that type of music, so is it really surprising they made a soundtrack more identifiable to their main audience?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 pm

The premise of the books had potential, but this series is just awful. The worst part is that I can't escape the damn thing! Kids my age think it's the best piece of literature ever put on paper.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Schbopo wrote:
The premise of the books had potential, but this series is just awful. The worst part is that I can't escape the damn thing! Kids my age think it's the best piece of literature ever put on paper.

That's OK. The kids at my old high school thought rap was the sh!t. Thank God college students are so much more open-minded music wise.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm

325ad wrote:
While the first Twlight movie had enjoyable tracks to listen to from bands like Collective Soul, Linkin Park, and Paramore the 2nd installment of the movie is going to have a more Indie Rock feel with bands such as Death Cub for Cutie, Sea Wolf, and Muse. Suck, Suck, Suck! I at least hope the 2nd movie does not suck as bad as this new soundtrack listing! LOL

If interested in more info on this horrible soundtrack go to [url=http://www.myspace.com/musicnews
www.myspace.com/musicnews[/quote[/url]]

This surprises you?

Look at the demographic this movie is aimed at.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

I do like the Muse, as far as the rest of the soundtrack, the movie makers can stick up their ass.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Soundtracks for these movies are just a grab for cash, so appealing to a wider audience is not that surprising. As toho said, it's all about demographics, baby!
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

[quote="tohostudios"]
325ad wrote:

If interested in more info on this horrible soundtrack go to www.myspace.com/musicnews[/quote]

This surprises you?

Look at the demographic this movie is aimed at.

Not really this younger generation is puzzling to me, I mean most would rather know how to play a stupid game rather than a real guitar! Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 pm

duh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 pm

325ad wrote:

Not really this younger generation is puzzling to me, I mean most would rather know how to play a stupid game rather than a real guitar! Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_scratch

people who don't really want work hard to able to play well.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, I'll be the odd man out here and confess that I like Twilight. It was a great movie, and frankly - I'm looking forward to the second installment.

Who cares about the soundtrack? Is that why you go see movies? Not me. I go see a movie for the movie, not the music. That's what my CDs are for.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Twilight shoulda had Jack Crow in it
Jack Crow pwns all vampires
Blade took lessons from Jack Crow
Jack Crow is a BAMF
The soundtrack would be ambient noises of vampires getting their butts handed to them by Jack Crow
The Sequel is Jack Crow laughing his butt off at how easy it was .. .
Jack Crow . . .

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! 080125_blog_jackraw
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 am

Why would anyone expect a good soundtrack from this movie to begin with??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 am

Can't possibly be more lame than the movies.

As for MUSE, they're actually a great band...excellent musicians.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
Why would anyone expect a good soundtrack from this movie to begin with??

That's what I was thinking. It's like complaing about the soundtrack to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Ya buncha millies. This is the Heart of METAL message boards. Grow a pair and move on.

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Blah-gru

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 am

Twilight is one of the most retarded things in recent years. Any guy that actually likes that should listen to some Manowar and find a wench to take to his cave ASAP. Every time I talk about books with someone and they say they like Twilight, a little part of me dies.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 am

Thankfully my kids are too young yet to be caught up in the "Twilight" phenomenon...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:53 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thankfully my kids are too young yet to be caught up in the "Twilight" phenomenon...

Dont worry, some other merry phenomenon will strike in their generation....get prepared Keith!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm

My wife and son like the books and they both agree that the movie was WAY beyond lame...they hated it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Give me Van Helsing anyday.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Give me 'Underworld':

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Gimme Buffy!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Mpabuffy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:13 pm

manny wrote:
Give me 'Underworld':

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution

give me Beckinsale!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Kate-Beckinsale-2
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Gimme A Break!!

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! 11034_0011

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Nell Carter = total wood killer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!   Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twlight 2 soundtrack looks very lame!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next