Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fearless Iranians From Hell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conservationist
Metal novice
Metal novice
Conservationist

Number of posts : 87

Fearless Iranians From Hell Empty
PostSubject: Fearless Iranians From Hell   Fearless Iranians From Hell Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Fearless Iranians From Hell Ayatollah_khomeini

Do you want to piss off your parents, teachers, co-workers and authority figures? The only way to make someone that angry is to violate something they hold sacred because they're afraid of the alternative. The industrialized world is scared shitless of Islamic fundamentalism because these people believe so much in their religion that they're willing to die for it. We can't compete with that -- we're too eager to get back to the sofa, Wii, cable TV and pizza you can order through the internet.

Fearless Iranians From Hell Fearless_iranians_from_hell-foolish_americans-holy_war-die_for_allah

Back in the late 1980s, there was this band from Texas that said they were Iranians who supported the jihadi theocracy. They endorsed terrorism, book burning, dope smoking and endless war against the USA. This band was called the Fearless Iranians From Hell. If you like skatethrash like Cryptic Slaughter, Dead Horse or Suicidal Tendencies, check out this review with sound samples, tracklist and Koranic quotations.

Fearless Iranians From Hell - Foolish Americans, Holy War and Die For Allah
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Fearless Iranians From Hell   Fearless Iranians From Hell Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 pm

That one dude served a better purpose in butthole surfers.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Fearless Iranians From Hell   Fearless Iranians From Hell Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 am

Conservationist wrote:
Fearless Iranians From Hell Ayatollah_khomeini

Do you want to piss off your parents, teachers, co-workers and authority figures? The only way to make someone that angry is to violate something they hold sacred because they're afraid of the alternative. The industrialized world is scared shitless of Islamic fundamentalism because these people believe so much in their religion that they're willing to die for it. We can't compete with that -- we're too eager to get back to the sofa, Wii, cable TV and pizza you can order through the internet.

Fearless Iranians From Hell Fearless_iranians_from_hell-foolish_americans-holy_war-die_for_allah

Back in the late 1980s, there was this band from Texas that said they were Iranians who supported the jihadi theocracy. They endorsed terrorism, book burning, dope smoking and endless war against the USA. This band was called the Fearless Iranians From Hell. If you like skatethrash like Cryptic Slaughter, Dead Horse or Suicidal Tendencies, check out this review with sound samples, tracklist and Koranic quotations.

Fearless Iranians From Hell - Foolish Americans, Holy War and Die For Allah

As for the bands message, good for them. At least they got balls for taking a firm stance. If the thrash is good that that's cool also.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Fearless Iranians From Hell   Fearless Iranians From Hell Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm

My friend told me about this band a long time ago, but I never really liked their music. Not really my style. But I do agree with slaytanicPOWER; it's good that someone is actually making a true statement about their religious beliefs. If all people were actually that free in their speech, I think that'd be a great world.

PS: I love the name of their band. I could just imagine a certain political power from the US calling all Iranians that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearless Iranians From Hell   Fearless Iranians From Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fearless Iranians From Hell
Page 1 of 1