Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protect Your Chicken From Dokken

Go down 
+10
DeathCult
Schbopo
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Lari
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
ultmetal
kmorg
sam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I do pelvic thrusts on a daily basis for free. I'm doing them right now and I haven't made a nickel.

But do your pelvic thrusts cause anything to EXPLODE? Dokken's pelvic thrusts do. That's why they're makin' the mad benjaminz and not you.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Troublezone wrote:
When they say chicken i think crotch. Look out Dokken loves your chicken! Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_razz

Don likes to choke the chicken....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Quote :

But do your pelvic thrusts cause anything to EXPLODE?

Yes, especially with the old, sweaty "leather pants" fumes.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I do pelvic thrusts on a daily basis for free. I'm doing them right now and I haven't made a nickel.

But do your pelvic thrusts cause anything to EXPLODE? Dokken's pelvic thrusts do. That's why they're makin' the mad benjaminz and not you.

Sadly no. I've had a coupla of sparks fly out a few times, but nothing explodes. Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_sad

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sadly no. I've had a coupla of sparks fly out a few times, but nothing explodes. Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_sad

Next time Blackie Lawless has a yard sale, maybe you oughta hit him up for one of those flame throwing cod pieces.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protect Your Chicken From Dokken   Protect Your Chicken From Dokken - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protect Your Chicken From Dokken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2