Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New KISS Costumes

Go down 
+9
Schbopo
exact33
Lurideath
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
JBall_Z
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New KISS Costumes   New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Eric Singer isn't that short. He is about 5'6" or so. He was cool as hell when I met him though!

This is me with Eric Singer at the '97 KISS Expo in New Jersey. He's a pretty short dude. Then again, I'm a pretty tall dude (I'm 6 foot 6 and a half, I'd say Lurideath's estimate of Eric's height being 5-foot-6 is about right). As you can see I had to scrunch down a little bit just so my brother (who was taking the pic) could get us both in the shot.

New KISS Costumes - Page 2 N1052500800_146861_9278

And yes, Eric is very cool. He signed my ALIVE III CD booklet and answered a whole bunch of my fanboy questions about his stints with Alice Cooper, Badlands, and KISS.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: New KISS Costumes   New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Wow, 6 foot 6 and a half... that's like 2 meters right? That's pretty tall. Laughing I'm about 6 foot 3 and a half, which is probably the average height of a male Dutchman.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New KISS Costumes   New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Wow, 6 foot 6 and a half... that's like 2 meters right?

Something like that... I think...I don't speak Metric. New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Lol

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New KISS Costumes   New KISS Costumes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New KISS Costumes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2