Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble Anyone?

Go down 
+9
Gilbert
k
nevermore
GrandNational
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
FlyingV
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am

Where can I hear this "new song" y'all be speakin' of? Their MySpace?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Where can I hear this "new song" y'all be speakin' of? Their MySpace?

Musically it's pretty okay if you ask me, but Kory should shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Quote :

I like you more and more everyday, Dave. Smile

The band sounds rejuvenated. Maybe they can make his voice sound better with studio tricks.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanx, Boss. No speakers on this PC so I'll have to check that video out tonite @ home.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Man - Cory sucks bad! Not for Trouble!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm

All these "rave reviews" are not exactly filling me with desire to watch the video later Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
All these "rave reviews" are not exactly filling me with desire to watch the video later Laughing

Really its bad for Trouble fans AND WS fans. I look forward to read what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I like you more and more everyday, Dave. Smile

The band sounds rejuvenated. Maybe they can make his voice sound better with studio tricks.

Awesome, I got something to write in my diary tonight. Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Lol

You're welcome Freddy. Hope you'll enjoy it...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Watchin' the vid right now... and ... well, all was OK till Kory opened his mouth.

DANG! Lay off the Everclear and non-filtered cigs, Kory!!!

Like Spec, I am hoping they can prop him up with studio trickery on the album... cuz man, Kory's voice is friggin' GONE!

Hate to say it as I'm a huge fanboy of both sides of this equation, but tis the truth...

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Maybe if they had a session vocalist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

Spinning The Skull this morning...amazing record!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:05 am

S wrote:

Oh yes. Together with Psalm 9 the best American doom metal album. What an album. headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:10 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:

Oh yes. Together with Psalm 9 the best American doom metal album. What an album. headbanger

So true...I just got the special DVD editions of both...
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:14 am

S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:

Cool! I really like the Psalm 9 DVD. The other one is interesting I guess, but not much fun to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:15 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:

Cool! I really like the Psalm 9 DVD. The other one is interesting I guess, but not much fun to watch.

I haven't watched them yet...I'm hoping too on Sunday...

My copy of The Skull came with one of those cardboard slipcovers over the jewel case...but Psalm 9 did not...I hate inconsistentcy... Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:18 am

S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:

My copy of The Skull came with one of those cardboard slipcovers over the jewel case...but Psalm 9 did not...I hate inconsistentcy... Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Lol

Hmm, if I recall correctly it's supposed to come with a slipcase. At least mine did when I bought it in errr.. 2005 or 2006. Maybe it's a repress or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:38 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:

Hmm, if I recall correctly it's supposed to come with a slipcase. At least mine did when I bought it in errr.. 2005 or 2006. Maybe it's a repress or something?

I'll look...it was factory sealed w/ marketing sticker and everything....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Anyone?   Trouble Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble Anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2