Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toddler slapped at walmart

Go down 
+22
scottmitchell74
Mglaffas81
DeathCult
DallasBlack
kmorg
powermacho
Rex
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
mc666
spiritoradio
sam
Thrasher73
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
Stender
Shiney
tohostudios
Schbopo
SlaytanicPOWER
Troublezone
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
...of course, if you try that tactic today, someone in the parking lot will take a picture with their cell phone camera, forward it to the police, and they'd be there to take you into custody before you even get your car key in the ignition.

Sorta like this?

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Wtfmama

I don't even wanna KNOW where you found that pic.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
...of course, if you try that tactic today, someone in the parking lot will take a picture with their cell phone camera, forward it to the police, and they'd be there to take you into custody before you even get your car key in the ignition.

Sorta like this?

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Wtfmama

I don't even wanna KNOW where you found that pic.

Family reunion...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 pm

What you can't see out of frame is me in a kilt, kicking some puppies while I pour sugar into the gas-tank of a station wagon full of nuns. Those MetalGuy Family reunions are some serious f**ked-up affairs. We need counciling.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 0394805666
I guess the old guy was caught in a situation like this. Laughing
But it doesn't justify him to hurt a child.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Shiney wrote:
You need a license to own a dog but any butthole can make a baby.....

affraid Silly me, I've been trying it the wrong way all these years then! That's why all "my" kids looks like the postman! OH, WIFEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
If a man would ever lay a hand on my son, He wouldn't be the only one arrested.

Thats my thoughts exactly.

I understand the whole thing of parents making children mind and behave in public.Lord knows I try with mine.But you gotta ask yourself in this case,Who was the bigger baby?The crying 2 yr old or the 61 year old man who couldnt control his actions.Hmmm

All I know is that if I saw that happening at the Wal-Mart I work in, I'd tackle his ass to the floor. When I heard that on the news and the referred to him as a man I told my mom that they shouldn't refer to him as a man. Yeah, I know it's annoying when people don't control their child (trust me, with a decade worth of retail work I know) but that is the fault of the parent and it shouldn't be taken out on the child.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Shiney wrote:
any butthole can make a baby....
i'm pretty sure they don't come out of that end. although i've had dumps about as big.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 pm

mc666 wrote:
Shiney wrote:
any butthole can make a baby....
i'm pretty sure they don't come out of that end. although i've had dumps about as big.

you mean "turdles".
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm

I have to deal with this on a daily basis, and while its ashame and the dude totally had no right to do what he did, nowadays most children ARE little bastards and the parents could care less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 am

On a semi-related note, my new favorite website to check daily is;

www.peopleofwalmart.com

There are people saying that Wal-Mart has been getting a bad rep lately with this slapping incident and this website, but if you look through this site you'll realize that these particular people will never estrange themselves from the big W, it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

powermacho wrote:
I guess the old guy was caught in a situation like this. Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_lol

Laughing very hard My kids have this book!

On a related Wal-Mart note, there was a story on the news this morning that five employees of a Wal-Mart in China (I didn't even know they had any stores in China) ganged up on a suspected shoplifter and beat her to death!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
powermacho wrote:
I guess the old guy was caught in a situation like this. Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_lol

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Lmao My kids have this book!

On a related Wal-Mart note, there was a story on the news this morning that five employees of a Wal-Mart in China (I didn't even know they had any stores in China) ganged up on a suspected shoplifter and beat her to death!!!

Jesus Christ!!

Yeah, they have Wal-Marts ......but there's nothing in them that seperates it from any other chinese store - Exactly the same interior, just with the "Wal-Mart" logo.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 am

Quote :
i've often wanted to do this sort of thing, when the parents fail to control their children. however, i believe it would make more sense to slap the parent until they disipline the child themselves.

I agree with this the most.

On one hand I can understand the dude's frustration. I can't stand to see parents letting their kids run roughshod around a place and do what they want.

On the other hand, if some dude laid hands on either of my kids that would be the a$$ whooping of the Century.

Kids act how they are raised to act. Yes, even the best kids will occassionally flip out, but on a normal basis kids are what their parents make them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm

And I work with those kids when they become teens. There are many parents that I have wanted to slap but sadly, many kids don't even have parents as they've cracked out and left.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:42 pm

If that guy laid a hand on my kid, he would be on the floor bleeding. That said, parents need to control their kids - too many let em do what they want. On the other hand, normally well behaved kids sometimes act up - they are kids, that's what they do.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
If that guy laid a hand on my kid, he would be on the floor bleeding. That said, parents need to control their kids - too many let em do what they want. On the other hand, normally well behaved kids sometimes act up - they are kids, that's what they do.

I totally agree. My kids, for the most part, are well behaved but every once and awhile things dont go as planned in public. I hope this guy was having a bad day cause if his solution was to slap anything that annoyed him he must have been slapping a lot of other people. Now - its too bad you cant slap the employees at my wal-mart....

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Yeah, they have Wal-Marts ......but there's nothing in them that seperates it from any other chinese store - Exactly the same interior, just with the "Wal-Mart" logo.

It's a Wal-Mart world. We just live in it. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Chris_rock_178772m

"Now I'm not sayin' he shoulda hit him...but I understand!"

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Lmao

I cant add anything that hasnt already been said
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Stranger Slapped Crying Child, Police Say

Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 1-WS01-Roger-Stephens-160gvs090209

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (Sept. 2) - Police say a 61-year-old man annoyed with a crying 2-year-old girl at a suburban Atlanta Walmart slapped the child several times after warning the toddler's mother to keep her quiet.
A police report says after the stranger hit the girl at least four times, he said: "See, I told you I would shut her up."

Roger Stephens of Stone Mountain is charged with felony cruelty to children. It was unclear if he had an attorney and a telephone call to his home Wednesday was unanswered.
Authorities say the girl and her mother were shopping Monday when the toddler began crying. The police report says Stephens approached the mother and said, "If you don't shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you."
Authorities say Stephens then grabbed the 2-year-old and slapped her. The child began screaming and Stephens was arrested. Police say an examination showed the girl's face was slightly red.
A call to the girl's mother, identified in the police report as Sonya Mathews of Grayson, was answered by a woman who identified herself as Sabrina Mathis, the victim's aunt.
Mathis said Wednesday that the girl is doing fine.
"As of today, she has really forgotten about it," Mathis said. "She's been playing."
Mathis said the girl's mother was shaken up over the incident.
"She's as well as to be expected," Mathis said. "Right now she's just trying to calm down."

What did I wanna say...oh, yeah, douche!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm

mc666 wrote:
i've often wanted to do this sort of thing, when the parents fail to control their children. however, i believe it would make more sense to slap the parent until they disipline the child themselves.

I love you, man. You make a lot of sense. Sometimes. Like here.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Love Your Kids? Prove It By Beating Them (Link)

Just some dark(er) humor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toddler slapped at walmart   Toddler slapped at walmart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toddler slapped at walmart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2