Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source. Empty
PostSubject: Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.   Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:22 pm

An excerpt from an interview with Bruce Kulick and Kissonline.com.

Q: I know you recently played on Paul Stanley's latest solo album, but is there anything KISS-related coming up that you can talk about?

Kulick: I do have some news on the upcoming "Kissology 2" DVD; it's really going to be incredible. I recently got a sneak preview of some of it. A couple of the guys from MTV came over and I recorded a commentary track for a couple of the concerts that I appeared on. The first "Kissology" went from 1974 to 1977. "Kissology 2" picks up in 1978 and goes to 1995 for the reunion. So basically it starts on the solo records, and goes into the Vinnie Vincent era, taking off the makeup, then on to the time I joined the band. Some of the concerts featured are from the "Creatures of the Night" tour and the "Hot in the Shade" tour, and they're really well shot. So much better than the bootlegs out there.

Should be good. Can't wait for this one, it should be good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.   Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Best news I've heard all day...being a loser sucker for the plastic 80's KISS I'll be all over this like an obease gentleman and chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.   Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Woohooo. CREATURES OF THE NIGHT TOUR!!!! 🤘

PostSubject: Re: Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.   Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kissology Vol. 2 news, from a reliable source.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: