Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions

Go down 
+8
Lari
tohostudios
exact33
7thSaviour
T-Roy
Troublezone
spiritoradio
Required Fields
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions   Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Lurideath wrote:
This year the Sharks will finally make it to the finals of the Stanley Cup! Whether they win or not is beside the point. All I care is that they make it to the final round!
Not me, anything less than skating the cup and I'm throwin' a tantrum....again. angry
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions   Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
It will never cease to amaze me how a team can burn through quality goal tenders like Philly does. Since Hextall retired it's been a revolving door. Personally, Roman Chekmonic(sp) was awesome and they dumped him the minute he showed signs of being "good" instead of "great"...which is odd because Hextall was NEVER great......EVER.

Dont beat on hexy!! I will agree though that the flyers go through goalies like there is no tomorrow!! Hopefully Emery will stay around...

Alex

Working with the team for the past coupla years, I've come to learn that the Flyers owner is desperate for another Stanley Cup and instead of building a young team and let them grow & mature, it's easier to just throw money around and sign any player they think will help the cause, then dump them the moment they dissappoint. So don't be purchasing any Emery jerseys till after you see him raise the cup over his head.

Dont worry. the last jersey I bought was LeClair. The flyers are turning into the washington redskins of hockey. Go out and spend lots of money on old players who cant do it anymore..

Alex

Hockey fans...your 2009-10 NHL predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2