Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hockey fans, remember this?

Go down 
+2
T-Roy
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Hockey fans, remember this? Empty
PostSubject: Hockey fans, remember this?   Hockey fans, remember this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Warning: It is quite disturbing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans, remember this?   Hockey fans, remember this? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 am

I remember. Clint used to play Jr. Hockey in Portland and I saw him then. He's had a rough life, shot himself accidentally with a .22 rifle and has struggled with obsessive/compulsive disorder.

Richard Zednik also had this happen and he also used to play for Portland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans, remember this?   Hockey fans, remember this? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 am

No way anyone that had seen that will ever forget it! It was such a fluke, though. I hate when these things happen because the of the knee-jerk rules that always get implimented. It won't be long before all of the athletes, in all of the sports, will be bubblewrapped.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans, remember this?   Hockey fans, remember this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 am

wow...that is scary.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Hockey fans, remember this?   Hockey fans, remember this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:03 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Richard Zednik also had this happen and he also used to play for Portland.