Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what's bad...

Go down 
+11
nevermore
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
sam
Stender
Temple of Blood
Coma
manny
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

You know what's bad... Empty
PostSubject: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

... neo nazi heavy metal. Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

I'll admit that the music isn't really bad or anything, it's just the retarded lyrics and the awful videos. And check out the vocalist's awesome mullet and stache! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Hahaha, I stumbled across this band when I was browsing on CDBaby a couple of weeks ago... when I saw them described as "nationalist heavy metal," I said "does that mean what I think it does?" and yep, a quick Google search told me it did.

Kinda gives a whole new spin to the term "White Metal" doesn't it?? Laughing

Musically I've heard worse. They obviously like Manowar and Iced Earth a whole hella lot. Those videos are godawful though. And the lyrics... ugh.

And yea, that is one hell of a mullet-and-mustache combo on the singer... he looks like Joe Dirt. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

oh man that was horrible.....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Makes me think of "The Blues Brothers" -- "Illinois Nazis? I HATE Illinois Nazis!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Man, that was so sh!tty I suspect that even the neo nazis are hanging their skin heads in shame.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 pm

manny wrote:
Man, that was so sh!tty I suspect that even the neo nazis are hanging their skin heads in shame.

Well actually... on stormfront (neonazi board) they've been going apesh!t about this crap since their first album. You wouldn't believe the stuff they've been saying, like "the vocalist sounds like Eric Adams meets Dio", and "the guitarist is the best since Yngwie Malmsteen". Laughing very hard Laughing very hard But then again, your standards are probably pretty low if you don't listen to regular metal bands for having "antiwhite" lyrics or having non whites in the band (that includes Jews too, so no pre-1988 Manowar for neonazis lol! ).
Back to top Go down
Coma
Metal student
Metal student
Coma

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Retarded lyrics?

Why would their lyrics be retarded and not this :

"No nuclear warfare attacks can bring these strongholds down
to take dominion over Satan's own ground
Rise up with the sword of God and put your armor on "

taken from "Weapons of our Warfare" ...

Or take anything written by those Fantasy power metal bands writing about elves and dragons, or the cheesy lyrics from the 80's glam scene, or the "Kill the Christians" rants from bands like Deicide ...

They're using music to promote their views of society, just like Christians do or Satanists do. Laugh at them all you want, at least they had the guts to release videos (the first one is horrible, the second one is not that bad compared to a few others I've seen) and are not hiding themselves. Is Manowar retarded for waving the "Death to false metal" banner? Exodus for their "Kill the posers" attitude?

I'm not going to say that what they're promoting is acceptable, but they seem to use a moderate approach as opposed to other bands which go straight to the point (ie. the NSBM bands from Germanic countries). We live in a society where people judge others based on their race, their religion, their wealth, how they look, etc. I may be opening Pandora's box here, but how is believing that their race is "superior" far different from people judging atheists because they don't believe in God? It's still judging people for what they believe in. ;-)

That said, I'm not going to support this band because I don't adhere to that White Pride philosophy, but as long as they're not doing anything criminal, let them do what they want.
Back to top Go down
http://thethrashzone.byethost32.com/df-trade.html
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:43 pm

I kinda see where you're comin' from Coma, and yea, I agree it's a free country and therefore it gives these guys the right to sing about whatever they want, but by the same token it gives us the right to find these guys hilariously goofy, just as people would for any uber-cheezy "troo grimm kult blakk mettle" band, any over the top "Rah-Rah-Go-Go-God" Christian band, or any "all men play on ten" Manowar-style true metal combo...

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Who is advocating NOT letting them do what they want?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Coma wrote:

That said, I'm not going to support this band because I don't adhere to that White Pride philosophy, but as long as they're not doing anything criminal, let them do what they want.

Thats the thing though bro, they ARE doing things criminal...its promoting hate against a group. Christians and Satanists both are not harming anyone by spreading their beliefs....theres a difference.

NSBM needs to be crushed IMO...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

"Promoting hate" is not a crime, nor should it be.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Coma wrote:
Retarded lyrics?

Why would their lyrics be retarded and not this :

"No nuclear warfare attacks can bring these strongholds down
to take dominion over Satan's own ground
Rise up with the sword of God and put your armor on "

taken from "Weapons of our Warfare" ...

Or take anything written by those Fantasy power metal bands writing about elves and dragons, or the cheesy lyrics from the 80's glam scene, or the "Kill the Christians" rants from bands like Deicide ...

They're using music to promote their views of society, just like Christians do or Satanists do. Laugh at them all you want, at least they had the guts to release videos (the first one is horrible, the second one is not that bad compared to a few others I've seen) and are not hiding themselves. Is Manowar retarded for waving the "Death to false metal" banner? Exodus for their "Kill the posers" attitude?

I'm not going to say that what they're promoting is acceptable, but they seem to use a moderate approach as opposed to other bands which go straight to the point (ie. the NSBM bands from Germanic countries). We live in a society where people judge others based on their race, their religion, their wealth, how they look, etc. I may be opening Pandora's box here, but how is believing that their race is "superior" far different from people judging atheists because they don't believe in God? It's still judging people for what they believe in. ;-)

Yeah, well, I do agree with you on a lot of points. I never said that I thought every christian or satanic band had well thought out lyrics though. ; ) Plus, as a non-practicing catholic, lyrics about atheists going to hell are just as stupid to me as Battlecry's nonsense about "whites" selling out fellow whites to the Jews, or whatever the hell they're saying.

What I mean to say though is that their message is retarded. It baffles me that some people believe in that white supremacist nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

It is where I'm from, actually. Wink
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 pm

now that mullet...that's a throwback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Beware of a government that wants to regulate your thoughts and speech (for your own good).
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Maybe not...but what I mean is, in the US we can particiapate in any form of belief as long as it dosnt tread upon anothers belief practice, read the bill of rights.....NSBM treads on every groups freedoms that NSBM targets....so why should that be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Beware of a government that wants to regulate your thoughts and speech (for your own good).

Almost every country occupied by Nazi Germany during WW 2 has these laws (and additional laws outlawing Nazi flags/imagery), nothing strange about them. I'm glad we have them, that way there are less morons yelling how the holocaust never happened.

But anyway, more Battlecry, less discussion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Stender wrote:

Maybe not...but what I mean is, in the US we can particiapate in any form of belief as long as it dosnt tread upon anothers belief practice, read the bill of rights.....NSBM treads on every groups freedoms that NSBM targets....so why should that be allowed?

Because they haven't committed a crime and when they do they will be tried for it. A real crime (actually hurting another individual) ... not just thinking or saying something deemed bad by the government.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm

The music isnt bad.They have the right to Free Speech just like anyone else in this country.Thats what makes America so Great!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm

They are silly bunch of bastards but they should be allowed to sing about whatever they like, whether it is white power or the power of cheese.

And ToB you are wrong, they committed a crime. They have committed a crime against music and for that they should be to strapped to chair and forced to listen to Clay Aiken's Christmas album over and over and over til they repent and promise to sin no more.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Well yeah, there is that crime.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

manny wrote:

And ToB you are wrong, they committed a crime. They have committed a crime against music and for that they should be to strapped to chair and forced to listen to Clay Aiken's Christmas album over and over and over til they repent and promise to sin no more.

Laughing very hard Don't forget that the singer has also committed the crime of continuing to sport a Mullet into the 21st century.

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I actually like the music quite a bit....right up my alley...but I can't abide by the lyrical direction. I can't stand their philosophy, but I agree that they have the right to practice it. Doomed we are as a nation when we're stripped of our rights to believe in what we want.

(I heard a wee bit of the Dio in the second song)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

Laughing very hard Don't forget that the singer has also committed the crime of continuing to sport a Mullet into the 21st century.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Now I have a new favorite political band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what's bad...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next